I have a laptop LIFEBOOK A557, which doesn't boot to BIOS.
The symptoms that I detect are:
- The screen is allways black, no information is shown on screen after I press the power button;
- When I press the power button, the two left side leds turns on (wireless and other) and also the power button led turns on, but after about 30 seconds, the leds turnn off and on again, like if the system is rebooting again;
- I tested connect an external monitor, to see if I get any image, but still nothing;
- I tested the the power usps tracking adapter, and it seems ok;
- I tried to remove the laptop battery and reboot without the battery, but still no good;
- I also removed the cover bellow the laptop, to see the CPU fan, and the fan works when the power is on, and stops when the leds turn off;
- I also tried to boot without the memory card, to see if the laptop complains, but still nothing.
I think the laptop have some problem with the motherboard, and I just would like to know if it's something that it's worth to repair or replace the motherboard?
Is there something more that I can do to test the laptop???
Thanks in advance.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest