It's not a question (wouldn't get an answer in this forum I guess), but a how-to, because we just found out:
- Lift the chrome line above the keyboard on the right side, then slide the cover out to the right side
- Lift the keyboard starting from the top, it's glued down with some double sided tape.
- Just pull out the connector, there's no movable part on that socket
- Replace the double sided glue points with new ones
- Push the connector carefully into the socket
- Slide the replacement keyboard in with the lowest part first, then press down onto the glue dots
- Slide in the chrome bar from right to left
I know it'll be difficult to find this posting, because the ingenious search function ignores "keyboard" as a "too common word" , so I hope Google was your friend.
Tags: Tastatur, KB, Keyboard, Lifebook P770, replace, ersetzen, remove, entfernen, ausbauen, Coffee, Kaffee, Cola, Coke