horica78 wrote:I have an Esprimo Mobile V5505 with a T7300 Core2 Duo CPU and the last version of bios available for download A1D .
I found a great article http://www.linuxformat.gr/?q=content/how-unlock-and-enable-hardware-accelerated-virtualization-technology-vt-sony-vaio-laptop-and which helped me to enable VT on my laptop .
Following the steps described in the article i found that de resource who activates VT in bios is 0x27c .
In order to activate VT :
1) Make a bootable flash as described in article and copy symcmos on it
2) Boot from flash and execute symcmos -L which will output file literal.txt on your flash
3) Modify literal.txt - the line (027C)  to (027C)  and save
4) Boot from flash again and execute symcmos -V2 -uLITERAL.TXT
5) Power off your laptop
6) Power on your laptop and check if VT is enabled - on my laptop it worked
With this solution it won't be activated any supplementary option in bios , it will enable VT only .
Thanks a lot for the guide and the links provided...
It vorked for me too, and I have an Esprimo Mobile V5505 with a T7300 Core2 Duo CPU and the last version of bios A1D, but also modded to support SLIC2.1...
For more information on what SLIC is, and the Windows7 and Windows Vista activation techonologies, visit:
There you can download my mod or ask for a new one.
And the Proof:
Once again thank you very much @horica78...