siemens scenic mobile 750

Moderator: ModTeam


siemens scenic mobile 750

Postby biranit » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:09

The notebook has a detachable screen via a D 25 pin straight line female-male conector.

I am looking for a cable to work with the screen away from the body.
Are these conectors standard? Do they have a name? can they be purchased?
Is there such a cable on the parts list?
Thank you for your help

tim truckle
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 16:44

Postby tim truckle » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:59

hi, i cant help you with this special questions. but there was a special "adapter" to use this screen away from the mobile and for using it with overhead-projektor. (there was a special display sold for this thing).

so please check at ebay or something like this for this "standfuss / standing feet".

maybe this company can help you as well:

RTS Elektronik Systeme GmbH
Preysingerstr. 66,
85283 Wolnzach,

Frau Sylla Ruf:08442-9271 -16
bzw.Zentrale 08442-9271-0
Fax: +49 (0) 84 42/92 71-27

best regards and enyoj this wonderful notebook.

Return to “SCENIC Mobile”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests