solution found!http://forum.ts.fujitsu.com/forum/v ... 20&t=12566
by mrjimtaylor on Sun Jan 15, 2006 20:14
I have worked out how the keyboard is removed, it requires a very gentle hand. There is a strip of plastic with the speaker grilles just above the keyboard, it also covers the hinges. Heres what i did to get it off.
1. Open the laptop and move the screen horizontal to expose the hinge cover part.
2. Look at one of the speaker grilles and then look at the side of the laptop, you should see a line where the cover sits. Get a finger nail in there and lift up the cover. Be carefull not to snap the clips.
3. Now work your way across the keyboard lifting the cover. Once you get to the other end the cover should lift up.
4. Lift the keyboard from the top,(gently!!) it is also clipped in, be carefull not to pull the cable as you lift it.
5. The memory slot is located just above the trackpad under a metal shield (needs small screwdrivers!).