Scaleo Pix, SATA drivers

All topics related to PC
pasa

Scaleo Pix, SATA drivers

Postby pasa » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:45

Hi,<P>I have a Fujitsu Siemens SCALEO Pix P4 531-60:<BR>Intel Pentium 4 531 HT processor,<BR>512 MB DDR 400 MHz (2 x 256 Mb),<BR>160 Gb SATA ,<BR>nVidia Geforce 6200SE TC, 64/256 Mb <P>I would like to make myself a Windows (XP Home) cd that does the whole installation without requirng me to do anything. I know how to do this, using e.g. nLite.<P>However, this requires that I have the correct SATA drivers (and preferably the motherboard drivers) available when I do this cd. I have the CD "Drivers & Utilities" but it contains multiple SATA drivers so I don't know which to choose. <P>Does anyone here know which SATA (and motherboard) drivers I need?<P>Thanks,<BR>-patrik

SolidRan

Re: Scaleo Pix, SATA drivers

Postby SolidRan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:47

Hi,<BR>could you post the name of motherboard ?<P>

pasa

Postby pasa » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:02

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SolidRan:<BR><B>Hi,<BR>could you post the name of motherboard ?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hi,<P>I'm not at home with the computer, but I used Everest (http://www.lavalys.com/products/overvie ... =1&lang=en) to check my system and it said "SiS 649" (if I remeber the number correctly).<P>-patrik

SolidRan

Postby SolidRan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 14:34

I looked on the support site and couldn´t find anything Image<BR>The SIS 649 is the chipset of the mainboard and the only mainboards i know with this chipset are ASUS P5SD1-FM2<BR>and Gigabyte GA-8S649MF i hope this helps a litte bit.<BR>

pasa

Postby pasa » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:03

Thanks. I've also mailed Fujitsu Siemens and asked if they could tell me what drivers I need. No answare as of yet...<P>-patrik

Eon

Postby Eon » Fri Sep 16, 2005 0:29

Could you please inform me of any given answer? I seem to be the exact same position as you, i cant find any drivers for this motherboard anywhere.

Return to “Personal Computers (archive)”