Need new recovery cd..

Moderator: ModTeam


Need new recovery cd..

Postby crimar » Thu Nov 30, 2006 14:03

i live in norway and have a Fujitsu Siemens pc.. how can i get it and who must i send an e-mail to,,??

Because i have to take a recovery and my recovery-cd is broken..

User avatar
Posts: 1011
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 15:39
Product(s): Scaleo T: Esprimo D9510 (work):Scaleo P
Location: London

Postby bubblegum » Sun Dec 03, 2006 19:35

I don't know where you can get a recovery disk from at Fujitsu, apart from phoning your local office. Gennersales in the Uk supply recovery disks. But they might only be for Uk fujitsu pc's.

I have a scaleo T 3.4GHz pc. If you want, I can make you a copy. I have recently done this for someone in the uk & it seemed to work for him. I think the windows licenses are all pretty much the same. But if you use jellybean you can change it after you have loaded windows. Make a note of yours first.

All I ask, is that you send me a self addressed stamped envelope, with a blank cd.
If you send me your e-mail address I'll send you my address.

Return to “General topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests