AMILO PRO V2045 keyboard Problems

All topics related to notebooks
peterpanakx

Re: AMILO PRO V2045 keyboard Problems

Postby peterpanakx » Sat Oct 08, 2005 17:10

or maybe... is this keyboard driver universal??

peterpanakx

Postby peterpanakx » Sat Oct 08, 2005 17:10

or maybe... is this keyboard driver universal??

HS

Postby HS » Mon Oct 10, 2005 20:57

Ayni dert yardim et Mert Image Lütfen info@havasucamp.com adresine kullanilir halini ve uygulamasini gonderirsen sevinirim.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mertakb:<BR><B>vsk, you can not and use it as it is distributed within a zip file. You need the ISO, which I may forward if you like.<P>It is strange that FS didn't attach any install notes to that zip file or published the ISO...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Gokhan

Postby Gokhan » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:29

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HS:<BR><B>Ayni dert yardim et Mert Image Lütfen info@havasucamp.com adresine kullanilir halini ve uygulamasini gonderirsen sevinirim.<P> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Ya bu iþin bi riski yok mu arkadaþlar makina elimizde kalýcak valla<BR>

Gokhan

Postby Gokhan » Thu Nov 03, 2005 13:07

I have just flashed the bios of my amilo v2045 and this is the first time i am writing without missing some letters.<BR>Works great, thanks...

MSaxp

Postby MSaxp » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:57

i would be interested in that fix myself...also i would like info on what image to use to create a bootable cd with Nero. thank you very much. MSaxp (at) hotmail com

mehdinh

Postby mehdinh » Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:38

I have Nero (.nrg) image of this. I can send it to you. Just burn image to cd, boot from that cd (it's MS-DOS, not FreeDOS) and run kbc.bat.<P>This will take some time, from 0 to 10 minutes I think, dependent on your bettery level. If it's full it will update with no waiting for battery recharging, and all can be done within 10 seconds. You must plug in the charger to do this.
Mehdin Hodzic

MSaxp

Postby MSaxp » Tue Nov 15, 2005 0:17

could anyone send me the image file for the fix and what image i should use to create that boot cd? thank you <P>msaxp(at) hotmail com

mehdinh

Postby mehdinh » Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:34

Here is Nero image file (.nrg):<BR> <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mehha/KBC0019.zip" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/mehha/KBC0019.zip</A> <P>It must be burned using Nero. <BR>You do upgrade at your own risk. This is tested on Amilo Pro 2045 and worked.<P>How to do it:<BR>1. Unzip and burn the image to CD using Nero.<BR>2. Plug in adapter (charger) to the laptop so it will bi on AC power, not battery.<BR>3. Boot from burned CD.<BR>4. Run kbc.bat file.<BR>5. Updater can wait some time, up to 10 minutes or more in some cases, to recharge the battery, and then it will update the firmware and turn off laptop. Do not tuch the laptop until it's turned off by the firmware updater.<BR>6. Turn on the laptop and check KBC in the BIOS (on the Information page). It should be 00.19.<P>That's it.<BR>
Mehdin Hodzic

hefo

Postby hefo » Wed Nov 16, 2005 23:53

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mehdinh:<BR><B>Here is Nero image file (.nrg):<BR> <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mehha/KBC0019.zip" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/mehha/KBC0019.zip</A> <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yeah! It works. <BR>At first I wanted to take the Amilo PRO v2045 to an authorized sevice center, but then I decided to risk, and it works fine.

superior

Postby superior » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:05

Hello everybody,<P>I have just bought this notebook: Amilo M 1437G. Everything works cool, except the keyboard. I dont have problem with typing the letters: when I press a I get a, but the problem lies on punctuations marks. When I press for ?, I get =<P>Can anyone help me out of this calamity?<P>I have just read a reaction above, saying that flash keyboard controller may solve the problem. If it can solve my problem as well, then please, send me a link to download it: dethinker@hotmail.com<P>Thank you.<P>Alex

mehdinh

Postby mehdinh » Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:58

Maybe your keyboard is English, and keyboard language in Windows is not English. Check is Y and Z switched? If so, try to set English keyboard in Windows and try characters. On English keyboard (keyboard key positions) and English keyboard set in Windows it must be OK. If not then it's problem with keyboard.<P>To do mentioned above go to:<BR>Control Panel/Regional and Language Options/Languages (tab page)/Details...(button)<P>You can add English language if not added and test with it.
Mehdin Hodzic

Feyza

Postby Feyza » Thu Dec 08, 2005 0:11

hello<BR>I have a same problem my amilo pro v 2045 about keyboard. please help to me about ths problem<BR>. <BR>inci78@yahoo.com<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mertakb:<BR><B>vsk, you can not and use it as it is distributed within a zip file. You need the ISO, which I may forward if you like.<P>It is strange that FS didn't attach any install notes to that zip file or published the ISO...</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><p>[This message has been edited by Feyza (edited 08 December 2005).]

Feyza

Postby Feyza » Thu Dec 08, 2005 0:21

klavyede yazdigim halde bazi tuslar cikmiyor . ne yapmam gerekiyor turkce anlatir misiniz bana.<BR>makineyi alali 2ay oldu ama sinirden kullanamiyorum elimde kalacak kiricam yoksa Image<P>burda yani turkiye de servise gotureyim dedim. bana makineyi birakacaksiniz biz size haber veririz dediler. dedim boyle bir sorun varmis forumunda da okudum anladigim kadari ile standart bir sorun dedim. yok oyle bir sey dediler.<P>sanki bukadar insan yalan soyluyor.<BR>bana yardimci olursan sevinirim aldigim maas ile taksitlerini oduyorum ve hala bir cozum bulamamak beni cok uzuyor. Image<P>inci78@yahoo.com<BR>

Return to “Notebooks (archive)”