Wireless Adapter for Amilo_Li Laptop

Moderator: ModTeam

NP13
Product(s): FUJITSU SIEMENS AMILO LAPTOP

Wireless Adapter for Amilo_Li Laptop

Postby NP13 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 18:50

I have a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo_Li laptop, running Windows Vista.

I upgraded by router to the new Sky Hub.

I am having problems connecting wirelessly to the internet on the laptop. When i connect using the ethernet cable, i can connect to the internet with no problems. When i try to connect wirelessly, then i cannot connect to the internet at all.

When i've checked on various forums, there seems to be other users who cannot connect to the Sky Hub router, using laptops running Windows Vista. It seems that the Wireless Adapter Software needs to be updated on my laptop.

How do i find the relevant wireless adapter from Fujitsu to download?

For information, my Apple ipad, Asus tablet and Nokia Windows Phone all connect wirelessly with no problems. It is just my old laptop running Windows Vista.

Many Thanks.

Ned.

goddesszoe
Product(s): Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500

Re: Wireless Adapter for Amilo_Li Laptop

Postby goddesszoe » Thu Feb 19, 2015 15:34

Hmm nothing on Amazon or eBay? I would have though you could buy something from one of those places....

sabrex
Product(s): Various

Re: Wireless Adapter for Amilo_Li Laptop

Postby sabrex » Thu Feb 19, 2015 19:27

Some of the li series rely on a piece of software called launch manager. Yo can check this s.w is instaled by going into my computer - c: drive - program files - look for launch manager folder - in there should be a wswbset.exe (cant remember the excact file) double click it to bring up the launcher - turn wlan to ON

Return to “AMILO Notebook”