Esprimo Mobile U9200 keep rebooting

AMILO Notebook, ESPRIMO Mobile, Handhelds (PDA), etc.

Moderator: ModTeam

CHAN YUK WAH
Product(s): FUJITSU U9200

Esprimo Mobile U9200 keep rebooting

Postby CHAN YUK WAH » Wed Aug 22, 2012 14:47

I have bought the U9200 for years. Every thing seemed fine except one day I used the LAN instead of WiFi for data retrieval. It was OK while using LAN. However, by the time I switched to WiFi, I lost the network connection. I tried to see the setup BIOS if any setting went wrong. Yet, to my further dismay that no matter what combination of boot sequence I used, the XP keep on rebooting. Error message shew 'PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable'. I tried to boot using the usb, yet XP setup shew no D: drive was found. In fact the CD was out of order (malfunctioned for a year). I don't think there is any major damage to U9200 as I went to the shop and checked the hard disk is OK. How can I have it fixed. Please help!
Chan

sabrex
Product(s): Various

Re: Esprimo Mobile U9200 keep rebooting

Postby sabrex » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:15

are you sure the hard disk is ok as when a drive fails this is what you see when you power on
PXE-E61: Media test failure, Check cable. PXE-M0F: Exiting Intel PXE-ROM Boot failure: System Halted.
this is because the hdd is not picked up so it skips to the next available ...if that fails it tries to boot from the LAN (PXE) and then fails with this error.

Ocir33
Product(s): Amilo Xi2528

Re: Esprimo Mobile U9200 keep rebooting

Postby Ocir33 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:12

:!: falsches Forum !! deutschsprachiges ist hier!!

Return to “Older products”