SL27T-1LED

Fujitsu Displays, AMILO Display, SCENICVIEW, SCALEOVIEW, etc.

Moderator: ModTeam

Enic
Product(s): SL27T-1 LED

SL27T-1LED

Postby Enic » Wed Apr 04, 2012 15:24

Hello! I have recently bought SL27T-1LED and there's a problem with the product it seems. I have talked to someone else who also has it, but it doesn't happen for him.

The problem is that whenever I go into and out of a full screen application, such as a game, a video or even youtubes flash video player (Doesn't happen on HTML5), the screen will turn off for around 2 seconds, and then turn back on. This also happens when I speed up the video in Media Player Classic - Home Cinema and this is really annoying. This is something that doesn't happen on my screen before this one. And it seems like I'm not alone with this since there was someone who wrote in the review of it, that this exact problem happens. But not for most people.

I did also install the driver from Windows Update Center and I still have this problem occurring.
What could I do to solve this? It's really annoying.

Thanks for taking your time to read this!

sabrex
Product(s): Various

Re: SL27T-1LED

Postby sabrex » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:56

what is your operating system i recall a feature called TMM (multi monitor detection) causing this described fault...
Sounds like windows is not clever enough to realise you no longer using the previous monitor.

Enic

Postby Enic » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:43

I'm using Windows 7. And I am still using my older monitor. Is this what's causing the error? I do need this second display..
Edit: I tried unplugging it, it's still happening..
Edit2: I found the settings to disable it on the NVIDIA Control Panel, thanks for mentioning that, it works completely fine now! :)

Enic

Postby Enic » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:18

Well, now there's still this other annoying problem occurring.

When watching a video, the screen will suddenly decrease the brightness and then fade back to normal. Is there any ways to disable this? I see no way of doing this in the settings menu..

sabrex

Postby sabrex » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:52

Enic

Postby Enic » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:35

Really? It wouldn't happen on my old screen and it only happens when I have the mode on "gaming". Which I prefer to have.

Cincarevic
Product(s): Fujitsu 27'' SL27T-1LED

Postby Cincarevic » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:44

My screen worked fine with VGA but it gives the screen low quality picture. So I changed to hdmi.

Then it stopped working properly. It started with that that the screen turned off when exiting windows mode (no signal) so I had to turn it off and turn it on manually when ''logging out, turning on game, watching fullscreen video''. I changed to a differrent hdmi and the problem stopped.

Now I got a issue when screen is in ''game mode'' as described above, when watching videos, playing games the screen turns brigthness down alot for a couple of second and turns back to normal again. Also when watching a video the screen turns black 1-2 seconds when starting vlc in fullscreen mode.

I have not found any options in Nvidia controlpanel, neither has it changed when I turn of Windows Aero.

The customer support told me to try a high quality hdmi, going to buy one and see if it solves the problem.

Please reply if you can give me some more details or help if you know anything about the problem.

Thank you!

sabrex

Postby sabrex » Mon Oct 08, 2012 16:35

It might be a hardware failure is your monitor within 3 years if it is report to your local fujitsu warranty desk for support

Cincarevic
Product(s): Fujitsu 27'' SL27T-1LED

Postby Cincarevic » Mon Oct 15, 2012 22:28

My computer is brand new so I don't think that it has anything to do with it, do you mean hardware failure is within the monitor?

I do have a 3 year warranty but they told me that I have pay for the costs (around 100 euro) if they don't find a problem which concerns me. It only happens in game mode which is really strange.

thomja
Product(s): Fujitsu SL27T-1 LED Black

Postby thomja » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:41

Ok so I have had both of the problems stated above. And I have fixed both of my issues.

First, in order to fix the screen going black for 2 secs when watching videos you go into your nvidia control panel (Dont think that ATI cards has the same issue) , if you only have 3D options like I had for some reason then reinstall the drivers to fix it. Oncei nside it go to "Adjust Desktop Color Settings" under the Display section. Go down to "Content type reported to the display" change it from "Automatic" to "Full-screen Videos".

Problem solved.

Now regarding the issue about the screen getting darker when watching movies the fix is abit sad :/

This occurs when you use the gaming mode on the screen in its meny. By using the the bonus is that you get 2ms response time. Change it to "Office" get 5 ms response time but then the movies will not make the screen go dark again.

If you have any alternative solution to get the 2 ms and avoid the darkening screen issue then id love to hear it.

msgol
Product(s): LED Display SL27T-1

Postby msgol » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:14

thomja

Thank you.
been living with this problem for the past year !!

Thank you so much !! for the soloution wish i had found this sooner :)

all the best
msgol

Return to “Displays”