XP REINSTALL DRIVER PROBLEMS

SCALEO E, SCALEO H, SCALEO X, SCALEO L, SCALEO P

Moderator: ModTeam

Angst76
Product(s): Scaleo P PD 945 1 1,0G

XP REINSTALL DRIVER PROBLEMS

Postby Angst76 » Fri May 13, 2011 13:03

Hello and thank you in advance for any help!!!

My machine is a Scaleo P PD 945 1 1,0G (according to my serial number from the fujitsu site)

Where to start...briefly, I had to reinstall XP Media Centre (SP2) because of problems, and after some advice, chosen the repair option in the installation process. After it finished and rebooted i had the blue screen I got the message error number and after finding the fault/getting help/and failing to repair, I was advised to do a fresh install.

So i did, it all went fine, until...all my media/VGA/Video/Ethernet/etc devices have yellow question marks next to them, so cant access the net on that machine etc...
anyway, I was advised to go to the fujitsu site http://ts.fujitsu.com/support/downloads.html and download all the drivers.
I did this (all of them available to XP) transferred them to the machine, put them in the system/driver folder (after unzipping) and updated the drivers on hardware device manager, and still nothing, none of them are recognised!!! still have all the yellow Qmarks. I tried uninstalling the devices and let it try and find the drivers again on reinstall, but still no luck.

I have tried pointing the driver update wizardy thing to the folder they are in and it still doesn't work,
any help sites I find point me to the same site/solution but its not working...

Have I done something wrong somewhere?
Thank you for your time
Scott

sabrex
Product(s): Various

Re: XP REINSTALL DRIVER PROBLEMS

Postby sabrex » Fri May 13, 2011 13:33

Sometimes its going to like the chipset driver first.
So install Chipset , then LAN.
Then connect back to driver download site and click DESKupdate right hand side and run it.
Click scan , then install all. This will install all the neccesary driver auto so you do less.
next time you might want to post in the English section.

Angst76
Product(s): Scaleo P PD 945 1 1,0G

Postby Angst76 » Fri May 13, 2011 13:46

Sorry, clicked/posted on the wrong link...thank you for the reply will try what you said.

is there a link to the deskupdate, I cant seem to find it...

Thanks
Scott

sabrex
Product(s): Various

Postby sabrex » Fri May 13, 2011 17:05

It might be because you put in your serial number. Click select new product then look far right i think its near a shopping basket.

Return to “SCALEO”