Esprimo mobile v6515 lan trouble

AMILO Notebook, ESPRIMO Mobile, Handhelds (PDA), etc.

Moderator: ModTeam

stratos92
Product(s): esprimo v6515

Esprimo mobile v6515 lan trouble

Postby stratos92 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:48

Hi to all,
i've got the notebook in subject, the trouble is when i disconnected the lan cable, win 7 can't link with network, so it give me "unknow network", but if i shutdown and power on the notebook, i can use the network. The wi-fi module works ok, with no throuble. What i can do for use network again, if i disconnect the lan cable ?

Thanks
best regards

Caretaker
Product(s): LIFEBOOKs

Re: Esprimo mobile v6515 lan trouble

Postby Caretaker » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:01

Do you maybe have any profile switching software (Plugfree Network or other) installed which disables your WiFi as soon as you connect a lan cable?

stratos92

Postby stratos92 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:27

nope, i've got only wirelesselect, which enable or disable wifi, bluethoot. (this software is made from fujitsu). btw if i disable the wirless, i'm not abled to link throw lan to the network

Caretaker

Postby Caretaker » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:39

Ok, now I'm not sure if i understood your problem correctly.
when i disconnected the lan cable, win 7 can't link with network

First i thought, ok thats clear, you cannot link to a network if you disconnected it.
Maybe you can tell me if i'm right with my assumption:

If you start your device and a lan cable is connected you have access to the network/internet via lan cable. And at this moment it is also possible to find/see other WLANs and you can connect.
Right?
And if you disconnect the lan cable you cannot find/see WLANs and you also cannot connect to them? Right?

btw if i disable the wirless, i'm not abled to link throw lan to the network

Thats strange. How do you disable wireless? If you are using default Windows 7 settings this cannot have any influence on the lan adapter.

Please correct me if i'm wrong or give more details. Thank you

stratos92

Postby stratos92 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 18:50

Caretaker wrote:
If you start your device and a lan cable is connected you have access to the network/internet via lan cable. And at this moment it is also possible to find/see other WLANs and you can connect.
Right?

yes, it's true
Caretaker wrote:And if you disconnect the lan cable you cannot find/see WLANs and you also cannot connect to them? Right?

Nope, i can find WLAN, but i can't link to my network through my lan adapter ,( in network control panel, if i link only the lan cable, win 7 recognise only public network); but if i want to link to my personal network, i can use the Wi-Fi module

btw if i disable the wirless, i'm not abled to link throw lan to the network

Caretaker wrote: Thats strange. How do you disable wireless? If you are using default Windows 7 settings this cannot have any influence on the lan adapter.

the wifi and lan is linked to the same router, so i can connect to internet/network throug wifi or lan, or together.
For disable the wi-fi module, i use wireless selector (program mades from fujitsu), is program thar show two buttons. I've attached the main dashboard
wireless.JPG
wireless.JPG (20.34 KiB) Viewed 23244 times

I've try with other notebook, and is possible to go on the lan network session, if is disconnect and connect the lan cable, without the wi-fi

Caretaker

Postby Caretaker » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:02

Morning stratos92,

I'd like to help you but somehow i still not get it. Maybe some other user who read it can help :roll:
Caretaker:
And if you disconnect the lan cable you cannot find/see WLANs and you also cannot connect to them? Right?

-->Nope, i can find WLAN, but i can't link to my network through my lan adapter ,( in network control panel, if i link only the lan cable, win 7 recognise only public network); but if i want to link to my personal network, i can use the Wi-Fi module

What i can do for use network again, if i disconnect the lan cable ?

For me this seems to be clear that you cannot connect to the network because the LAN cable is not connected, or did i missed something?
Or do we talk about a problem with the network after re-connecting the lan cable?

You can try to check another lan driver or even if the behaviour changes if you are not using the Wireless Select tool or changing the settings in your rooter/device between static ip and DHCP.

Sorry if i didn't get the problem description.

stratos92

Postby stratos92 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 20:52

Caretaker wrote:For me this seems to be clear that you cannot connect to the network because the LAN cable is not connected, or did i missed something?
Or do we talk about a problem with the network after re-connecting the lan cable?

No, the lan is connected, but windows notify to me public network,so i can't connect to my network ( wi-fi disabled)

Caretaker wrote:You can try to check another lan driver or even if the behaviour changes if you are not using the Wireless Select tool or changing the settings in your rooter/device between static ip and DHCP.

I've try with different driver, nothing change. There aren't wrong setting in the routher, because other notebook are able to go on the network session.
Thanks for your precious help,now I'm trying to remove wireless selector

stratos92

Postby stratos92 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 21:18

no change :(

ameliaalby
Product(s): Printer

Postby ameliaalby » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:31

The errors regarding configuration issues with Netgear Router. To stoptheir issues can take help from Netgear EX6100 Setup to overcome their issues effortlessly.

stratos92

Postby stratos92 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 17:31

I've solve this problem, just keep the driver recognized from windows, after new clean installation.
Best regards
Thank you for your's participation

Return to “Older products”