U745

Moderator: ModTeam

kostenlosehier
Product(s): fujitsu scansnap ix1500

U745

Postby kostenlosehier » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:58

I got this laptop as a gift, but it has a matte screen and I hate the matte finis more over the screen is only 1600. is there anyway I can upgrade the screen to one that does not have a mattee finish and to higher resolution panel ? Thanks I have found some 1080P Panels online, but their matte. Can the mattte finish just literally be peeled off ?

Ask Fujitsu
Product(s): n/a

Re: U745

Postby Ask Fujitsu » Wed Feb 26, 2020 15:46

Hello and thank you for contact. :)
Installation of non-tested or different types of LCD panels may result with permanent device damage and is highly unrecommended.
Besides damage, you can also avoid the warranty as this is not the service procedure to be carried out by Customer. There are many other details that differentiate LCD panels besides resolution.
Depending on your unit specification high-quality LCD screens (TFT) HD or FHD LCD panel is used. Lifebooks U745 are design with elegance in combination with ergonomics therefore anti-glare, matte display.
For technical reasons, these screens are manufactured for a certain resolution. An optimum and sharp image can only be ensured with the resolution intended for the particular screen. A screen resolution which differs from the specification can result in an unclear picture.
Anti-glare is not to meant to be peeled off or removed in other way.
Replacing the LCD with random panel found online may result in damage, warranty void and is not recommended. They can only be replaced by Service Partners with appropriate spare parts.

Return to “LIFEBOOK”