After changing thermal paste on my Lifebook e754, my keyboard doesn't work as expected.
It behaves like a 14" laptop keyboard without numeric keypad.
- No key on the numeric keypad is working
- The numeric keypad number are mapped on letters: (789, UIO,JKL)
- The "Num lock" key doesn't work. With "fn"+"Num lock", it seems the computer act as if I pressed "Print screen"
I disabled numlock with a software so I can type text. After a few days, I can now say that:
- Alt-Gr key is not working (Ctrl + Alt is working)
- Insert/Del key are not working
- But Fn+Fxxx combinations seem to work (especially for backlight and volume)