Fujitsu NH 532 - Nvidia GeForce GT 640M LE Display Driver problems when upgrading

Moderator: ModTeam

Francogr
Product(s): Fujitsu NH 532 Laptop

Fujitsu NH 532 - Nvidia GeForce GT 640M LE Display Driver problems when upgrading

Postby Francogr » Wed Oct 21, 2015 17:15

Could you kindly help me with the following inquiry with regards to my present Fujitsu Laptop, namely the Fujitsu NH 532 Model.

Could you kindly advise if you are aware of any Display Driver issues with regards to the Fujitsu NH 532 Laptop, with the 2Gb Nvidia GeForce GT 640M LE Display Driver .

Please find below relevant information about the situation at hand.

I have recently replaced my Laptop's Motherboard due to a persistent issue with upgrading the Nvidia GeForce GT 640M LE Driver for my NH 532, which always resulted in the Laptop suddenly crashing and preventing windows from booting up after a restart was performed. Leaving me with only a Black screen with back-light and no display.

I have tested the Fujitsu NH 532's Laptop on-board graphics with a bootable diagnostic which has revealed countless errors, indicating a fault in the Nvidea GeForce GT 640M Le Video card.

Nevertheless, upon purchasing and having the Fujitsu NH-532 Motherboard replaced by Fujitsu authorized re-sellers, the issue persisted even after three fresh windows installations with Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 64-bit Editions.

Issues encountered after fresh installations of Windows whilst attempting to upgrade display driver and normal day-to-day use include: bluescreens, failing windows updates, failing to boot into bios and attempt self repairs, visible corruption on display from time-to-time, countless nvstream and NvStreamSvc critical error logs in the event viewer.

The bootable diagnostic also revealed countless errors again, indicating another fault in the Nvidea GeForce GT 640M Le Video card.

After speaking with my local Fujitsu Reseller and asking for support I was advised that the Fujitsu NH532 has issues with its Nvidia GeForce GT 640M LE Driver and should not be upgraded beyond a particular version, according to online forums which they have researched. Even with the prior version they have advised, the issues persisted.

I have spent over 2 hours reading and researching online forums as well as nvidea forums for issues with NH 532 Nvidia GeForce GT 640M LE Display Driver and found no evidence that proves the existence of such a fault.

Could you kindly advise if you are aware of any Display Driver issues with regards to the Fujitsu NH 532 Laptop, with the 2Gb Nvidia GeForce GT 640M LE Display Driver .

Yours humbly,

a distressed loyal Fujitsu customer,

Djan22
Product(s): Fujitsu Lifebook NH532

Re: Fujitsu NH 532 - Nvidia GeForce GT 640M LE Display Driver problems when upgrading

Postby Djan22 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:13

Hello!
I have the issue after upgrading to windows 10 and nvidia drivers to last one. Only SafeMode with disable nvidia video chipset helps me get to windows and desktop. What should I do?
Where can I get a new nvidia 640me l?
Will anybody answer us?

Raccoon
Product(s): Fujitsu LIFEBOOK NH532/G52

Re: Fujitsu NH 532 - Nvidia GeForce GT 640M LE Display Driver problems when upgrading

Postby Raccoon » Thu Nov 12, 2015 16:26

Same issue with my NH 532. I upgraded to windows 10, and my laptop got stuck on a black screen after trying to install the Nvidia graphics driver, so I had to downgrade back to windows 7.

jafar1972
Product(s): Amilo PI 3560

Postby jafar1972 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:09

Hello, this problem has affected me. Updated Nvidia driver to the latest version after restarting the screensaver comes to the "Welcome" and hangs up. Reinstalling the operating system windows 7 SP1 ultimate particles of the results has not given. As a way out Nvidia 350.12 driver installation, subsequent versions lead to hang. With 10 windows decision is not yet Fujitsu has taken measures to correct the driver is likely to conflict between the Intel HD and nVidia.

jafar1972
Product(s): Amilo PI 3560

Postby jafar1972 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 20:56

GeForce Game Ready Driver 359.00WHQL. Additional Information: Fujitsu notebooks are not included (Fujitsu Siemens notebooks are included). HELP Fujitsu, HELP!!!

Metrik
Product(s): Fujitsu Lifebook N Series NH532

Postby Metrik » Tue Jan 26, 2016 16:35

Ich habe das gleiche genaue Problem bei der Installation von Windows 10 .
Suche im Internet sehe ich viele mehr NH532 Benutzern mit dem gleichen Problem .

Fujitsu, was ist der Lösung? Bitte!

--

I have the same exact problem when installing Windows 10.
Searching the internet I see many more NH532 users having the same issue.

What do I have to do to have Fujitsu provide a solution?
Fujitsu Lifebook N Series NH532

Metrik

Postby Metrik » Tue Jan 26, 2016 16:45

Die selbe problemen von Fujitsu forum users:

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=47459
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=47331

Metrik

Postby Metrik » Thu Jan 28, 2016 21:15

Bump

Metrik

Postby Metrik » Thu Feb 04, 2016 0:16

Bump

Birrkuta
Product(s): Fujitsu NH532
FS Amilo XI 2550

Postby Birrkuta » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:47

Habe Infos von Fujitsu:
scheint bei mir auch ohne Neuinstallation zu klappen.
--------------------------
Dieses Problem wird durch einen Konflikt zwischen den Intel-Grafik-Treiber- und der NVIDIA-Grafik-Treiber-Versionen verursacht, die über das automatische Windows-Update bereitgestellt werden.
Falls das Problem bereits aufgetreten ist, lässt es sich nur durch eine Re-Installation von Windows 10 und das Anwenden der folgenden Lösung beheben:

1. Laden Sie den Intel Grafik-Treiber 64-bit Edition v9.17.10.2843 (Windows 8 ) von der Fujitsu-Support-Web-Seite herunter:
http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/download/ ... 921EDD919B

2. Laden Sie den NVIDIA GeForce GT 620/640M Grafik-Treiber 64-bit Edition v305.46 (Windows 8 ) von der Fujitsu-Support-Web-Seite herunter:
http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Download/ ... E2215FB8AC

3. Laden Sie das Problembehandlungspaket "Ein- oder Ausblenden von Updates" ("wushowhide") von Microsoft herunter:
https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/kb/3073930

4. Starten Sie das System im "Abgesicherten Modus" und deinstallieren Sie den NVIDIA VGA Treiber.

5. Während Sie sich immer noch im "Abgesicherten Modus" befinden, benennen Sie den Ordner "SoftwareDistribution" innerhalb des "Windows"-Ordners um.

6. Führen Sie einen Neustart des Systems durch und verbinden Sie sich mit dem Internet.

7. Führen Sie die zuvor herunter geladene Anwendung "wushowhide" aus:
- Klicken Sie auf "Weiter".
- Wählen Sie "Hide updates".
- Wählen Sie "NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA Geforce GT 640M LE".
- Scrollen Sie nach unten und wählen Sie "NVIDIA Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA Geforce GT 640M LE".
- Klicken Sie auf "Close".

8. Öffnen Sie die Systemsteuerung (Anzeige: Große/Kleine Symbole):
- Öffnen Sie "System".
- Wählen Sie "Erweiterte Systemeinstellungen".
- Wählen Sie die Registerkarte "Hardware".
- Wählen Sie "Geräteinstallationseinstellungen".
- Wählen Sie "Nein (Ihr Gerät funktioniert u. U. nicht wie erwartet)".
- Falls vorhanden, wählen Sie bitte "Nie Treibersoftware von Windows Update installieren".
- Klicken Sie auf "Änderungen speichern".

9. Installieren Sie den zuvor heruntergeladenen Intel Grafik-Treiber 64-bit Edition v9.17.10.2843 (Windows 8 ).

10. Installieren Sie den zuvor heruntergeladenen NVIDIA GeForce GT 620/640M Grafik-Treiber 64-bit Edition v305.46 (Windows 8 ) :
- Während der Installation wählen Sie bitte "Benutzerdefiniert (für erfahrene Benutzer)" als Installationsoption.
- Deselektieren Sie "NVIDIA Update" und klicken Sie auf "Weiter".

11. Nach erfolgreicher Installation führen Sie bitte einen Neustart durch.

Hinweis:
Dies bedeutet, dass es keine zukünftigen Updates für den NVIDIA-Grafik-Treiber über Windows-Update geben wird.
Die ist die einzige Möglichkeit, um das System unter Windows 10 zu betreiben.

eduard.melder
Product(s): LIFEBOOK N532/G21

Postby eduard.melder » Tue May 24, 2016 7:34

Hello,
I have the same problem.
The notebook ran without any problems for 2 years. Since yesterday I can not start the lifebook. When I push the power button, the fan starts, the screen remains black (no brightness). The bios can not be loaded.
Just one try of 100 was sucsessfull. I can not reinstall the OS.

Hallo,
Ich habe das selbe Problem.
Das Notebook lief 2 Jahre ohne Probleme. Seit gestern kann ich das Notebook nicht starten. Wenn ich den Power Button drücke, startet der Lüfter, der Bildschirm bleibt schwarz. Der Bios wird nicht geladen. Von 100 Versuchen, ließ sich das Gerät nur 1 Mal Starten. Ich kann keine Neuinstallation durchführen.

mclaren11
Product(s): GPS Tracking Software

Postby mclaren11 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 15:17

Hallo!

Ich habe das Problem im Zuge der Umzug bis zu Windows-10 und nvidia-Treiber zum letzten ein. Nur SafeMode mit Krüppel nvidia Video-Chipsatz hilft mir, Windows und Desktop zu bekommen. Was wäre eine gute Idee für mich zu tun?

Wo könnte ich ein anderes nvidia 640me l bekommen?

Wird uns jemand antworten?

lifebook_nh532
Product(s): Lifebook NH532

Postby lifebook_nh532 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:04

Hall Eduard,
das klingt danach, das das Notebook defekt ist. Bei mir hat es sich auch so verhalten. Hat man Dein Gerät zufriedenstellend reparieren können?

eduard.melder wrote:Hello,
I have the same problem.
The notebook ran without any problems for 2 years. Since yesterday I can not start the lifebook. When I push the power button, the fan starts, the screen remains black (no brightness). The bios can not be loaded.
Just one try of 100 was sucsessfull. I can not reinstall the OS.

Hallo,
Ich habe das selbe Problem.
Das Notebook lief 2 Jahre ohne Probleme. Seit gestern kann ich das Notebook nicht starten. Wenn ich den Power Button drücke, startet der Lüfter, der Bildschirm bleibt schwarz. Der Bios wird nicht geladen. Von 100 Versuchen, ließ sich das Gerät nur 1 Mal Starten. Ich kann keine Neuinstallation durchführen.

lexa
Product(s): NH532

Postby lexa » Mon May 15, 2017 9:23

I use Nvidia driver 320.18-notebook-win8-win7-64bit-international-whql or 320.49-notebook-win8-win7-32bit-international-whql (for 32-bit OS version).
All newer driver don't work with this hardware.

You need to prevent the Nvidia video driver update or completely disable Nvidia dispaly adapter and use Intel HD Graphics.

Return to “LIFEBOOK”