Lifebook AH532 updates Application Panel not working

Moderator: ModTeam

mrmetaluk
Product(s): Lifebook AH 532

Lifebook AH532 updates Application Panel not working

Postby mrmetaluk » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:55

After upgrading to Win 10, the auto updates stopped working. "The operating system is not supported on this system model by Deskupdate web service." My next problem was I couldn't download anything. After contacting support they activated my account (god knows why it was deactivated) so now I can download. Through the support section I have downloaded all files after my upgrade and manually tried to update. The first file was the "LIFEBOOK Application Panel" all this does is provide the functionality to the "ECO" button. So I read the instructions (which didn't make sense as there is no 'Control Panel' in windows 10) and removed the old Lifebook App as instructed. Then I ran the update and get the message "The configuration file is not found, LIFEBOOK Application Panel cannot work properly without the configuration file for this computer. Get the correct setup package....". Why did the config file get removed? Why is this not explained in the instructions? Why is none of the support geared around people who cannot access support generally since upgrading. Why do you think I am loathe to attempt any more upgrades after getting this far and the first update not working? The documentation is appalling, the updates do not work correctly and the 'Fujitsu Desktop Updates' do not work with Windows 10.

Return to “LIFEBOOK”