Lifebook AH532 Partitioned C drive

Moderator: ModTeam

rdwfuji
Product(s): Fujitsu Lifebook AH5332

Lifebook AH532 Partitioned C drive

Postby rdwfuji » Tue Feb 10, 2015 18:16

I hope someone can help, please. I have a Fujitsu Lifebook AH532 laptop with a partitioned C drive. The C drive is nearly full (just 800+ KB left) and as a result, I think, the laptop is incredibly slow and will no longer load most websites. It is basically a useless piece of technological equipment at the moment. I have moved all documents and photos to the D drive, however it appears to be the operating system along with anti-viral, anti-spyware, and some music programs (like iTunes) that are filling the C drive.

Is there a way to increase the C drive size? Can I move things such as anti-viral and anti-spyware programs to the D drive to make room in the C drive? Also will deleting unwanted apps that came pre-installed on the laptop help decrease the amount in the C drive?

Thank you in advance to anyone that can reply.

Corsalles
Product(s): Fujitsu Displays

Re: Lifebook AH532 Partitioned C drive

Postby Corsalles » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:10

Try to find some data which uses the space.
The apps and other software could be switched to the D drive to.
You shoul have around 10 GB free on the C drive, to have Windows function smooth.

larer2
Product(s): LIFEBOOK N532

Re: Lifebook AH532 Partitioned C drive

Postby larer2 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 16:59

Hi
You can make a partition of driver D not of driver C, as Fujitsu has blocked that possibility. The C-drive is very much too small. Only about 75Gb of a hard-drive with 480 Gb memory. :(

Return to “LIFEBOOK”