A555 laptop not charging

Moderator: ModTeam

juvuk
Product(s): A555

A555 laptop not charging

Postby juvuk » Wed May 24, 2023 9:34

Hi all,

I am hoping someone here can help me, i have 2 x A555 laptops and both are not charging, i have replaced the PSUs, the batteries and even the charging jacks but no change, they would both turn on originally and would show plugged in but not charging, the orange charge light would be on for hours but no charge would be taken in, neither laptop will boot without a battery installed.
I have swapped batteries from one to another and they would charge for maybe a minute then they go back to not charging.
Now all three batteries are completely drained and i cannot charge them at all.
Anyone have any thoughts/idea previous experience of this?

tia, Justin

juvuk
Product(s): A555

Re: A555 laptop not charging

Postby juvuk » Thu May 25, 2023 8:04

Another thing I have noticed, if i remove the battery and plug the laptop back in the charge light will come on for a minute before going off again, don't know if that helps?

Justin

Ask Fujitsu
Product(s): n/a

Postby Ask Fujitsu » Wed May 31, 2023 15:34

Hello :)
Thank you for contacting us.

According to the provided information, the issue is most likely related to the MoBo or the batteries. We recommend you to contact the Fujitsu tech support in case these parts need replacement.
Please, use the following website which will lead you to our support page:
https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexSel ... rope-panel

Kind regards,

Forum Support Page

mert
Product(s): Fujitsu Lifebook A555

Postby mert » Mon Oct 23, 2023 23:06

Hello,
I have "Fujitsu Notebook Lifebook A555". I changed the operation system of the notebook from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. After the change, two finger scroll and the other properties of the touchpad are not working. Only the moving the mouse and clicking properties of touchpad are working. In your website the only touchpad driver for downloading is in the link below:
https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Search/SWP1055310.asp
This driver is not available for my notebook and WWindows 10 too. I kindly request you to send me a link for a touchpad driver which is available for Fujitsu Notebook Lifebook A555 which has an operation system of Windows 10.

mert
Product(s): Fujitsu Lifebook A555

Postby mert » Mon Oct 23, 2023 23:06

Hello,
I have "Fujitsu Notebook Lifebook A555". I changed the operation system of the notebook from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. After the change, two finger scroll and the other properties of the touchpad are not working. Only the moving the mouse and clicking properties of touchpad are working. In your website the only touchpad driver for downloading is in the link below:
https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Search/SWP1055310.asp
This driver is not available for my notebook and WWindows 10 too. I kindly request you to send me a link for a touchpad driver which is available for Fujitsu Notebook Lifebook A555 which has an operation system of Windows 10.

Return to “LIFEBOOK”