[v5515]How to connect external monitor?

Moderator: ModTeam

unkn0wn
Product(s): esprimo v5515

[v5515]How to connect external monitor?

Postby unkn0wn » Sat Apr 02, 2011 13:07

Hi there, how I can connect external monitor to my v5515? When I go to Display's properties and select 2nd monitor - its resolution is only 800*600, and not applying nor as main monitor or "extending desktop on this monitor" checkboxes, and image not showing on it.
May you give some step-by-step instruction about this connection? E.g, how much memory needed to share for VGA, and others.
Thanks a lot!

sabrex
Product(s): Various

Re: [v5515]How to connect external monitor?

Postby sabrex » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:30

You have a VGA Monitor port: 15-pin female connector, analogue just connect up to a analogue monitor press FN+F10 to flick between screens.Try "toggling" the video output destinations by pressing these two keys simultaneously. Pressing these keys will toggle the video output destination between the LCD mode, the CRT mode and the Simultaneous display mode (if the external monitor is compatible with the installed video driver). To leave your video output to a setting other than to the Fujitsu PC LifeBook's LCD, check your Fujitsu PC owners manual.
Simultaneous internal/external display is only supported in the LCD panel's default resolution. The external display device (monitor, LCD projector/panel) must be capable of displaying the same resolution as your LCD display panel's default resolution. To use the Fujitsu PC LifeBook's Simultaneous internal/external display mode with models that come with high-resolution (800x600) screens, your external display device (monitor or LCD projector/panel) must support at least an 800x600 resolution.

unkn0wn
Product(s): esprimo v5515

Re: [v5515]How to connect external monitor?

Postby unkn0wn » Tue Apr 05, 2011 15:47

:-) It works, thanks!

Return to “ESPRIMO Mobile”