v5535 Graphic card, sound card, pice slot interference

Moderator: ModTeam

beethovenj
Product(s): Esprimo Mobile v5535

v5535 Graphic card, sound card, pice slot interference

Postby beethovenj » Fri Nov 05, 2010 15:39

Hello,

I have an Esprimo mobile v5535. I use this computer for music recording with a yamaha profesional mlan (IEEE1394) sound card connected to the computer via a firewire card (pcie). In windows xp everything worked fine. Now I updated to windows 7, and I couldn't find a way for it to work.

The problem is more general. Without the firewire card installed, the integrated realtek sound card has exatly the same problem. It cracks all the time, proportionally with the graphic load. So, if you scroll in a pdf, for instance, the sound cracks more whilst scrolling. Playing a video is impossible. The same happends to the external sound card through the pice card. If there are moving things in the screen, the noise is unbearable, if nothing happends graphically, it only cracks and pops every now and then. (still usesless anyway).

I have tried all possible drivers for the graphic card and sound card, from the manufacturers and from fujitsu web page. I even tried generic drivers and whatever I do I only get noise. They all share the same IRQ, but I do not think you can configure that (or I have no idea how to do that).

I have other external sound cards that work through USB and they work perfectly fine, but the integrated sound card and the professional one that I need to use with this computer don't work, which make the computer usesless.

Any idea other than reinstall drivers and go back to xp (that are the only things I can think of!).

Thank you very much in advance for any help!
Thanks.

beethovenj
Product(s): Esprimo Mobile v5535

Re: v5535 Graphic card, sound card, pice slot interference

Postby beethovenj » Mon Nov 22, 2010 16:42

It's been three weeks and zero replies...

Someone from Fujitsu?

Anyone?

Thanks anyway.

birke
Product(s): ESPRIMO v5535 , 1 GB DDR2 , SATA 120 , CELERON M550 , WIN XP PROF

Postby birke » Wed Feb 23, 2011 19:39

Hi . I had the same problem with sound under WIN7.
To make the sound card working properly YOU MUST :
- install soundcard driver for VISTA ( form fujitsu site) BUT IN COMPATYBILTY MODE WITH VISTA SP2 (right mouse button, properities , befor running inastlattion program).
Greets !!
Men form Poland.

lamseben
Product(s): Esprimo V5535

Postby lamseben » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:34

TRUE.
Only thing that work is using Vista driver.
I´ve been fighting more than a year before I realised this.
Works fantastic.

Return to “ESPRIMO Mobile”