jmm666 wrote:i think perhaps purifier means 4.0.32, which can be loaded with the GTConnect package...
extrapurifier wrote:The GlobeTrotter Connect Package does not provide any kind of drivers.
extrapurifier wrote:@Thort: When I did the driver installation I did the following:
Right-click on INF file and "Install" in context menu wont work!
1) Got to Control Panel (symbol view) and open Device Manager
2) There you will find the GlobeTrotter HSxPA modem with a yellow mark on it. Do a Richt-click and select "searching for driver on the PC" (sorry for translation but I use a german language version
3) Next I didnt select the path to the downloaded drivers in the upper part of window. I clicked "Searching from a list of device drivers on the computer.
4) In the next window I clicked the button device (in German "Datenträger") and then I clicked through to the directory with dirvers. Within the directory I double-clicked any of the INF files.
5) After that I got the list with all drivers int he directory and selected the normal "GlobeTrotter HSxPA Modem drivers (not the version with module in the name)
6) Finish. After that a lot of new devices got found by device manager and you have to do that for each of it again (I think they were about 5 -7 devices). These are the GPS module, Application interfaces etc.
The driver which are provided in combinationw ith the GLobeTrotter Connect Software were not working on my Esprimo. After Installation of it, the Modem was also yellow marked in the device manager as before. I think the GlobeTrotter Connect Software comes without drivers instead of it'S title. I had to install each driver manually.
extrapurifier wrote:What I did:
1.) BIOS Update to 1.11 http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Download/ ... 20-%20BIOS
2.) Installed Windows 7 Professional
3.) Installed all driver (not the "module" version, the normal one) from Fujitsu Support web site in version 18.104.22.168. Unfortunately the setup routine wouldnt work so I had to install them all manually via device manager in control panel. After that a reboot. http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Download/ ... -%20GTM378
4.) Installed the GlobeTrotter Connect Software from Fujitsu Support web site in version 22.214.171.1241 19289 01.10.2007 and did a reboot. http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/Download/ ... -%20GTM378
5.) Now it already detected the GTM378 modem and could initialize it also (YEAAAHHHH!!!!
6.) Now I did the Firmware Update to version 2.5.13. I dont know why but the Firmware Update wouldnt work before the GlobeTrotter Software initialized the modem at first!? Strange but so it is. http://ts.fujitsu.com/support/linkappli ... EN&ID=3815
And now its working on my machine. Hopefully some one here with the same problem could reproduce my solution and approve it. Then we could change the subject to SOLVED
myxal wrote:Do make sure the SATA AHCI setting is the same after update, Windows doesn't like it when you switch it after installation.
jmm666 wrote:last question: do i need to modify current bios to make it boot on cd drive before updating?
jmm666 wrote:(Thort, Windows 7 Message Center -> do you mean windows update?)
jmm666 wrote:careful guys, my avast tells me this asusdriver site contains malware
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests