V6545 Can't enable wireless

Moderator: ModTeam

ngocthuy
Product(s): Fujitsu Esprimo Mobile V6545

V6545 Can't enable wireless

Postby ngocthuy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 13:40

Please help me.

My computer was working fine, but it suddenly frozen. After restarting it, the laptop couldn't detect wireless signal. The wireless status option box all turn grey, and I couldn't do anything with that.
I've re-installed Launch Manager, and then, when I re-installed Atheros, it said that "The Device may not be present or could have been ejected/unplugged from the system."

I also tried to look at device manager but can't find my WLAN driver. Image

WLAN is enabled in BIOS also. Does this mean that my WLAN driver is broken or the computer doesn't detect my WLAN driver, or something else?

Does anyone have solution for this? Does it help if I recover my Windows?
I'm using windows Vista.

Thank you very much.

hesami
Product(s): Esprimo V6545

Re: V6545 Can't enable wireless

Postby hesami » Tue Jul 13, 2010 16:11

i have this problem too, and i need support from Fujitsu, i think Fujitsu is not responsible for laptop problems and its not good!
for solving this problem, i have just one way: turn off laptop, disconnect power, turn on laptop with battery and then reconnect power. then wireless comes back. but if i have no battery, i cant solve problem, and wireless in off and Dimmed in windows. in this times, wireless Status is Enable and dimmed in bios. but in regular times in bios we can enable and disable it. i think this problem needs bios update. i have the latest bios now(1.22)

hesami
Product(s): Esprimo V6545

Re: V6545 Can't enable wireless

Postby hesami » Tue Sep 14, 2010 15:48

to Fujitsu support team:
this problem is common and happens to me and many others more than one year, please be responsible, is it hardware problem? and you cant resolve it? if we can do something please tell us, or tell us that its hardware problem. i want to know that some one from Fujitsu read this forum!

Return to “ESPRIMO Mobile”