major problems turn on

Moderator: ModTeam

Luc Solo
Product(s): Esprimo Mobile V5535

major problems turn on

Postby Luc Solo » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:13

Hello. My name is Lucian Danila, and I am from Galati City, Romania. I have purchased a Fujitsu V5535 laptop (T7300, 2GB RAM, 160 GB HDD) in September, 2008.

At present I face some problems with respect to this product’s operability, and I would like to lay out a few aspects enabling you to establish a diagnostics and thus, if you will, help me to solve this problem without having to send the product to the service center (I also mention that the warranty period expired).

As from about 6 months after purchasing the product, I have upgraded the RAM (from 2 to 3 GB) using a brand new dual channel Kingmax plate (with 533 Mhz memory bandwidth, and 800 mhz) and the help of a specialized service center (which was not authorized by FSC). Initially, my laptop did not turn on, the problem being subsequently solved by updating the bios, a bios which I have downloaded from the Fujitsu website – the windows flash version (afterwards, I have updated the bios up to version 1.12). I thought that my problem was solved, but I soon came to find out that, even up to two times a moth (or even two times a week), when I simply try to turn the laptop on it runs idle (the power supply sign flashes, but the display remains black and nothing can be opened or operated on the respective laptop); upon restarting the laptop, the network plate driver disappears and the internet connection can not be established, the problem being solved by itself upon the following restarting. I tried to put an end to this situation by remounting the original RAM plates (Samsung, 667 Mhz bandwidth), but it was all in vane, and even several reinstallations of OS (XP, Vista HP and Ultimate, and even Windows 7RC) and repeated scans with efficient anti-viruses (Kaspersky, Avast, Avira) or the complete formatting of the hardware – all these proved to be useless.

At the same time, I must mention that the video plate (I knew it was not so efficient when I bought the laptop, but I did not expect it to have such a poor performance) fails massively to respond to reasonable applications such as my trying to use a software like Google Earth or a piece of hardware (and the associated software) like an external Leadtek dongle TV tuner. I checked the hardware against any damaged parts, but I did not find anything wrong (no part was affected). The check was made with hd tune pro .

This problem is extremely annoying to me and, hoping I did not waste too much of your time, I respectfully ask you to help me by delivering me possible indications with respect to the solution to this problem.

Thank you.

Respectfully,
Lucian Danila
lucian.danila7@yahoo.com

Return to “ESPRIMO Mobile”