[V5545] LCD or VGA failed in work.

Moderator: ModTeam

dammer

[V5545] LCD or VGA failed in work.

Postby dammer » Tue Jan 15, 2008 14:31

Hi, somethimes my esprimo v5545 lcd show a liquid image that convert my windows vista screen to black.The HD running but the nootebook failed, you try crtrl+alt+sup and the nootbook not show nothing.

Can you help me please?
What is the problem?
The service asistance tell me that format the machine and restart the windows vista software, I does it .
Is the graphic card? my nootebook have ATI RADEON HD2400
Is the fun?

Thanks

amater
Product(s): Lifebook E8020, Lifebook S7110, Amilo D7830, Amilo Pro V2030, Pocket LOOX N560, Scenic L, Scenic XS, Celsius M460

Postby amater » Wed Jan 16, 2008 13:17

Did you check if there are any new drivers available for your graphic card from ATI?

Personally, before reinstalling the whole OS, I'd try the driver update and maybe also test the notebook by runing a linux live cd. If everything would work there, than it's not HW problem.

If you don't want to deal with this yourself and if you still have the factory preloaded OS on it, then simply call the helpdesk and have them pick up the notebook and let them repair it. You've got a new model, so it's still in warranty, so use it!
Share your knowledge...

dammer

Postby dammer » Wed Jan 16, 2008 21:06

Thanks

I phoned to helpdesk four year ago and they said me that reinstalling the S.O WINDOWS VISTA, but the problem return two days ago.

sstone
Product(s): Esprimo Mobile V5545(T7300, 2GB, 250GB, HD2400, XP SP3)

Postby sstone » Wed Jan 16, 2008 22:11

Did you install any specific software(drivers,...) and after that the problem returned, or it returned for no apparent reason?

ardi

Postby ardi » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:37

I think that I have the same problem, I bought the notebook at October and now I have problem this is terrible.
Maybe one month ago it happends for first time, I turned of the computer and after was everything OK. But from yesterday its being continously with this problem, after I turn on notebook after 3min it happends this.
I can and say that the notebook never had crashed down or physicaly damaged.

I will post and some photos that I made with my phone.

ardi

Postby ardi » Mon Jan 21, 2008 22:21

Only to give an answer, I reloved the problem by reinstalling the Windows XP. I hope that will not come back.

Bye

dammer

Postby dammer » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:20

Ardi is the same problem.My notebook show this screen.I reinstall windows vista and the problem is the same.
I can to try with windows xp but i think that the problem is in the fans or vga card.
what do you think, ardi?

ardi

Postby ardi » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:18

Its strange problem, why Windows resoved for now the problem, this is to strange for me. I will test this days and I will tell to you.

1. Tell me what drivers you installed, from the site or some other drivers?
2. Is your laptop warm. When its happening this problem, at start of loading OS or during the work.

dammer

Postby dammer » Tue Jan 22, 2008 15:50

Firstly the vga and intel chipset drivers are the preinstall windows vista.
After reinstall the windows vista and download the drivers to official page (fujitsu-siemens)
The problem continuos
I upgrade all drivers in ati page and intel page actually the notebook work correctly.
My surprise was that in power management options not show the two options that preinstalled fujitsu-siemens. Ihave got 3 options that windows vista show: economy-standard-faster.(the battery options)

Ardi where are you from?

I am from Spain

Bye

ardi

Postby ardi » Tue Jan 22, 2008 19:16

Hi,

I dont understand this part.??? What you wanted to say with this?

My surprise was that in power management options not show the two options that preinstalled fujitsu-siemens. Ihave got 3 options that windows vista show: economy-standard-faster.(the battery options)

I dont have Vista installed, because I need XP platform for my software. I thiked that this is problem with drivers but you have problem with Vista and I with XP, so it need to be an hardware problem.

I installed the drivers from:
http://forum.ts.fujitsu.com/forum ... hp?t=28180
only to try.

P.S. another thing is strange: nobody from Fujitsu-Siemens support doesnt know to give an answer why this is happening.
Is there an support link to send our problem for testing, to find the really factor of this problem.

I'm from Montenegro.

dammer

Postby dammer » Tue Jan 22, 2008 22:37

Sorry, Ardi.
I was trying to say that , when I bought my notebook, which has Windows vista, it had preinstalled S.O and all drivers. Two days later happened the problem with the strange image. Then I phoned to Fujitsu's S.A.T, and they recommended me to reinstall the S.O., so I made it by using the CD drivers, and I also updated them according to the Fujitsu's Siemens Web Support. And, although that, the image appeared again.
After I had installed all those drivers from ATI Support Page and Intel Support Page in the machine, the problem hasn't yet appeared. I hope it would never happen!
I hope my comments could help you!

Only a question: Could you say to me when could I found all the configurations referring the power management which were preinstalled when I bought the notebook ? Because I can't find anything in the CD's! (I am talking about the Fujitsu Siemens Economy, High Power and Default Basic Management)

Thanks!

Lupush

Postby Lupush » Thu Jan 31, 2008 16:04

Hi!My friend`s got the same problem...I`ve tried many things (including driver changes)with no results...Dammer-did You solved Your problem with those drivers?Anyone`s got an idea what might it be?Thanks :)

Shamanda

Postby Shamanda » Thu Jan 31, 2008 16:12

Amilo A 1650gold user here. Got same problem and have notice that it coming when ur graphic temp go around 88C++ and need a shock to fix (for some minute ofc) for example .. i watch a movie .. when the cpu temp go over 88 for some reason (dont know ) the screan start doing strange lights and flashing . when i do ctrl+alt+del to open task mang all look fine .. when i close it the problem show again in some minutes !

Ralev

Esprimo 5545 Screen problem

Postby Ralev » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:41

ok, here's what I've got from time to time:

The screen get black and some bright spots start appearing/ spreading.
These 3 screens are shot with my phone in a 3-4 seconds radius.
The problem continue spreading and at the and stage almost all the screen is bright.

This thing appears for me only when the windows is loading the desktop icons/wallpaper. not before that.
You can barely see my desktop picture in the dark zone.
The keyboard is not working. Ctrl + Alt + Del is NOT possible.

I'm using the power button to restart the Laptop.
Usually after 2 or 3 restarts I can start working normally.

the OS is Windows XP
I've tried both drivers from ATI and Fujitsu site ( this one ).

A friend of mine told me that he got a DELL and similar problem occurs after the 4-th year ( ?! ) - it was because the screen wasn't "glued" enough well. He used to "CLIP" it with a money-clipper ( in some of the edges ) and this worked for him.
But not for me :)

It's not the same problem here.
I suspect that this got something to do with the dust, but I can not prove it...

so , what are you gonna recommend in my case ?

dammer

Postby dammer » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:59

Hello.

AT the moment my notebook it returned of the Service (S.A.T)but the problem continous and i will returned at the S.A.T adn the said me that the problem is general in this model and the pblomes is in the motherboar or in the LCD PANEL.
In my notebook they cahnged my motherboard now they will cahnged my LCD PANEL.

When i will going to SAT and they give me my notebook i will write in ths post.

Best regards

Return to “ESPRIMO Mobile”