[Esprimo] START problem for ESPRIMO V5505

Moderator: ModTeam

mos'

[Esprimo] START problem for ESPRIMO V5505

Postby mos' » Fri Nov 16, 2007 13:34

Hy, i have a problem with my notebook.....sometimes when i push the start button (after it has been turned off) it won't start....the power light goes on and the harddisk light blinks a bit and then turns off .... doesn't start as it should do. After i shut it down manually, and try to turn it on ...again the power light turns on and suddenly goes off...
This is pretty annoying because i have to pull the battery off every time it won't start....i'm afraid it could be a RAM problem...
Give me some reply s quickly.....thank you for your understanding....

waynele

esprimo v5505

Postby waynele » Mon Dec 10, 2007 22:48

I have re-installed win xp pro and been successful except for the sound, the drivers that are available at fujisu's do not not work, can anyone help please, it states "Driver Installation Installation Failed", "Could not find media device" for this driver. Personally its an incorrect driver!! It is a "High Definition Audio Device" Supposedly Conexant CX20549
Can anyone shed any light
thanks

bubblegum
Product(s): Scaleo T: Esprimo D9510 (work):Scaleo P

Postby bubblegum » Tue Dec 11, 2007 0:07

mos'
Try running memtest86 to rule out memory problems. But it could be a hard disk problem.
You could try running chkdsk from the recovery console.

waynele, I suggest you put this in a post of your own.
Use anti virus, backup your data, use google.
POST BACK EVEN IF THE HELP DOESN'T HELP.

A Thank You would be nice if I have helped.

UK MP's are thieving scumbags

Kandid

Postby Kandid » Wed Dec 19, 2007 13:41

I have exactly the same problem with my Esprimo V5545. I went to shop to replace it, still the same problem. I don't know how to solve it, but I have figured out how to avoid it. If you pull out external power plug and then plug it in again, the notebook won't start. But if you start notebook on batery first, and when it starts loading plug in external power, then everything is Ok.

So, don't pull out the plug if don't need to, but if you need, then start on batery first.

Return to “ESPRIMO Mobile”