[Amilo Pro] Problem with my S-Video....BLACK&WHITE

Moderator: ModTeam

bell_sux

[Amilo Pro] Problem with my S-Video....BLACK&WHITE

Postby bell_sux » Wed Jun 14, 2006 23:49

the problem is that when i activate my tv out i see all black&white..and it's not the wires...so..i dont really know!
i have a v2045 amilo pro..so if anybody know or has(had) the same problem..please HELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

propediotika
Product(s): Amilo M7440

Re: Problem with my S-Video....BLACK&WHITE

Postby propediotika » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:19

Try to change NTSC norm to PAL.

Eben

Postby Eben » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:34

At least you can see something, I can even find the option to activate it on my V2040

bell_sux

Postby bell_sux » Thu Jun 15, 2006 21:55

LOoooooooollllllllll !!! yes i can see something..but black&white..it's like in the stone age! and about the NTSC...i tried all of them...and the same result! please help.......i want to sit in my bed and watch my movie in my tv screen...not in a 15.4'' LCD! :)

trninka

Postby trninka » Thu Jun 15, 2006 23:21

I had the same problem with my desktop pc. I thoght the fault is with my s-video, but it was not. The fault was in the cable... or the TV. So try to change the cable or at least put it on another TV.

gokkor

copy- paste

Postby gokkor » Thu Feb 01, 2007 19:32

here is my answer to another question about the same problem:

it's just because of the cable you use. You should either use a "patched" scart connector, or use composite output.

Check this out :
http://camp0s.altervista.org/sVideo/how_to.htm

this nice tutorial explains how to do such a "patched" scart cable by yourself.

BTW, you can but such a scart connector but it's a try and miss, usual SCART connectors do not have this "patch" since it's out of the standards.

but never mind, just grab a soldering iron. I did it, it took only a few minutes, and still use it Smile
Go Out! Life is there waiting for you, not here in front of a screen :)

lpaimen

Postby lpaimen » Fri Feb 02, 2007 19:28

I had B&W problem with k 7600, and found vhs-svhs switch from my TV. If I remember right, it vas on svhs-mode and showed only B&W.... Changed it to vhs (or to svhs, cant remember) and got colors (no matter what output i selected from laptop -- ntsc, pal, that japan thingie, they all worked fine and colorfully)... So lesson is, look carefully also for TV's special settings :] Hope I helped someone.

Return to “AMILO Pro”