[Amilo Pro] v2045 high temperature and non-stop fan!

Moderator: ModTeam

hesam

[Amilo Pro] v2045 high temperature and non-stop fan!

Postby hesam » Mon May 29, 2006 13:34

Hi every body! My Amilo v2045 reach to very high temperature (88 ºc) shortly after running even minimal CPU using programs. The fan is almost always on and even after turn off/on will not stop. Unfortunately we do not have authorized FSC services in our country and the unauthorized reseller of my notebook have told to me that this problem relate to my windows or even a virus!!!!!
Please help me.

megatronic7

Postby megatronic7 » Tue May 30, 2006 0:16

Hi'ya Hesam. Don't worry about the fan running all the time. If you read all the entries on the forum, most if not all have a fan problem. Maybe it's just the fact that Fujitsu siemens are rubbish. My Amilo 1300 fan has been running practically non stop for a bloody year!!! (That's from new) :shock:
I'll keep running it untill it decides to stop and then i'll go and buy a decent laptop. :evil:
To be honest I don't believe there's anything we can do.
I use earphones to avoid the constant humming!
Regards. James.

Valentin

Imagine that during the summer!

Postby Valentin » Tue May 30, 2006 5:52

You have to open the case, take out the thermal cooler and remove a protective seal witch you will find between the cooler and the processor and is not suppose to be there. This is an error from the assembly line.
I made this and everything works fine!

hesam

I hope!

Postby hesam » Tue May 30, 2006 9:57

Thanks dear friends!
I’ll open my case and hope that there will be the magical protective seal! If there wasn’t the seal then “I'll keep running it until it decides to stop and then i'll go and buy a decent laptop”; this is very good idea.Will inform you soon of results!

Best regards
Hesam.

gokkor

Postby gokkor » Thu Feb 01, 2007 19:44

too late. you should have bought a decent laptop already :)
Go Out! Life is there waiting for you, not here in front of a screen :)

Return to “AMILO Pro”