Moderator: ModTeam

Borichko
Product(s): Celsius M740n

Celsius M740n - D3348 A1 - Black Screen

Postby Borichko » Wed Oct 18, 2023 14:39

Hello everyone
I have a question & problem and I need an opinion

It is a Celsius M740n, with a D3348-A13 GS 1 motherboard

After some changes in the BIOS, it lost the image, just a black screen, no signal on the monitor
The machine turns on, the fans are heard, there is NO beep, but there is only a black screen.
Everything seems normal, but there is no picture
Tried with 3 other graphics cards and no change, i tried another PCI-Exp 16 slot
There are no additional cards, only graphics and HDD (and HDD I turned off)
I tried resetting the BIOS with a jumper, but without success, nothing happens when i switch the jumper.

It's interesting is that the motherboard is alive, because when I remove the RAM memory or graphics card, it beeps.
It also resets on CTRL+ALT+DEL.

Do you have any idea what the problem is
The LEDs on the board glow as in the picture, but I can't find an explanation of what that means

Is there a possibility to flash BIOS somehow automatically from USB, without interaction.

Unfortunately, I can't find either the Admin pack or the BIOS

I understand that product support has ended, but it's important for me to get the machine running...

[img]
M740n-8LEDs.jpg
[/img]
Attachments
M740n-8LEDs.jpg
M740n-8LEDs.jpg (326.81 KiB) Viewed 1546 times

Ask Fujitsu
Product(s): n/a

Re: Celsius M740n - D3348 A1 - Black Screen

Postby Ask Fujitsu » Thu Nov 30, 2023 14:01

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us.

With regards to that, we would like to refer you to the PRODUCT SECURITY section of the official Fujitsu Product Support website (http://security.ts.fujitsu.com).

There you can find current and relevant updates on Fujitsu products, in the Security Advisories and Security Notices tabs, including the present publication PSS-IS-2022-061319 addressing the Fujitsu Flash BIOS Update (DFI), Admin Package (CFF) issue.

Link: https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/ProductS ... Notice.pdf

With regards to that issue, referenced via ID PSS-IS-2022-061319, the Fujitsu PSIRT would like to inform you about an affection of the Fujitsu CCD product portfolio, including the mentioned CELSIUS M740.

Kind regards,
Forum Support Team

Return to “CELSIUS Workstations”