Celsius M720 Power WinPE Storage Drivers

Moderator: ModTeam

strade
Product(s): Celsius M720 Power

Celsius M720 Power WinPE Storage Drivers

Postby strade » Tue Mar 26, 2024 14:54

Hey folks,

I'm trying to reinstall a Celsius M720 Power workstation, model ETNA-S-D3128, with Windows 10 and struggling in finding the PE storage drivers. No drives are shown. Driver Manager isn't working anymore.
Can anyone help me finding the correct storage drivers?

best regards,
Marcel

Ask Fujitsu
Product(s): n/a

Re: Celsius M720 Power WinPE Storage Drivers

Postby Ask Fujitsu » Wed Mar 27, 2024 15:19

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Fujitsu.

Without the serial number of the device, I unfortunately do not know whether the data carriers (hard disk or SSD) are controlled via the memory controller of the chipset itself or a possibly additionally plugged controller (e.g. RAID).
In addition, the CELSIUS M720 (Power) model already reached "End of Service/Support" status in September 2019 - almost 5 years ago - so unfortunately, we no longer have a test system available on which I could verify the following statements.

If the hard disk/SSD is plugged directly into the mainboard, it is the Intel C600 on-board memory controller.
Suitable drivers for this (also for Windows 10), which should also be able to be integrated into a Windows PE, are included in the following package:
https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexDow ... E2C6FC9222

After downloading, you must unpack the ZIP file.
In the subdirectory "Intel-RSTe_F6-drivers_4.5.4.1031_PV_HF-Release" you will then find the file "RSTe_4.5.4.1031_F6-drivers.zip" which must also be unpacked.
There are then several further subdirectories whose names are actually self-explanatory - i.e. for which operating systems they are intended.
However, the file "F6_Drivers_4.5.4.1031-PV_readme.txt" contains brief additional information in this regard.
Select the drivers that apply to you and integrate them into your PE image.

kind regards,

Forum Support Team

Return to “CELSIUS Workstations”