Esprimo P958 multiple issues

Moderator: ModTeam

Labsy
Product(s): Primergy servers, from TX/RX 100 to TX/RX 300
Tape libraries, storage sollutions

Esprimo P958 multiple issues

Postby Labsy » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:45

Hi,

on brand new Esprimo P958 with i7-9700 CPU and 32GB RAM, I have constant issues:

1.) with graphics:
Display is 32-inch with resolution 2560x1440, connected via DP, and the same monitor with same DP cable does not have any problems with my old Celsius with i7-4000 series. But on new P958 parts of MS Office 365 apps have vertical stipes, exactly like VGA cable would be broken, but it is limited only to OFFICE app.

2.) with mouse:
The same Logitech wireless mouse Marathon M720 I was using on my old Celsius, and never had any problems. But on new P958 it is laggy, mouse cursor sometimes is just full of delays, I move the mouse, cursor nothing...then jumps to final position. I tried to plug in Logitech receiver in back and in front USB, but no difference.

3.) with Bluetooth headphones:
I have AKG bluetooth headphones set, and it works without any problems with my Android phone and my laptop. This P958 has built-in BT and WiFi receiver, and it connects this AKG headset with no problems... BUT sporadically in the middle of playing Youtube or during playing video, it switches to external speakers, and disconnects BT headset. I need to turn headset OFF then back ON to get audio back to headset.
Also sound qualtiy is sometimes breaking, squeaking, full of whistling noises, like there would be an interference and a lot of industrial noise in background.
But PC is 1m away from headset, nothing inbetween, line of sight.
Never had those issue with the same headset on laptop or with my Smartphone.

It all seems to me like P958 series with i7 CPU 9th series have some serious issues with DRIVERS or communicating with Microsoft drivers.
Any ideas, maybe similar experience?

BTW...I am Fujitsu technician, so beleive me I have tried to solve problems with all tools possible.

Ask Fujitsu
Product(s): n/a

Re: Esprimo P958 multiple issues

Postby Ask Fujitsu » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:15

Hi Labsy,

Please provide SystemScan report from the affected device:
https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/indexdow ... F4DA5645CB

Best Regards :D

Labsy
Product(s): Primergy servers, from TX/RX 100 to TX/RX 300
Tape libraries, storage sollutions

Postby Labsy » Thu Oct 22, 2020 23:29

Ask Fujitsu
Product(s): n/a

Postby Ask Fujitsu » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:39

Hi Labsy,

1. Please provide photos of the stripes displayed on external monitor connected to your PC with DP cable.

2. Please check / replace a battery in your wireless mouse. Then please check once again if the mouse pointer works without any problems.

3. Please install following driver version for Bluetooth (even if the installed one is newer):

https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/indexdow ... 8D55DF024D

After that please restart your device and check the behavior of BT once again.
I´m waiting for your feedback. 8)

Return to “ESPRIMO”