Primergy TX200 continuously reboots

PRIMERGY, SPARC Enterprise Server, PRIMEFLEX, PRIMEPower, BS2000

Moderator: ModTeam

yand_ua
Product(s): Primergy TX200 S7

Primergy TX200 continuously reboots

Postby yand_ua » Wed Jun 09, 2021 19:45

Hi!
Forum seems to be pretty dead, but I'll give it a try.
Was playing setting in different GPUs into server without any problems and one day it happened...
Server loops in reboots after like 5 seconds. BIOS jumper allows single start, but screen remains black, i.e nothing seems to work. After this single "start" server again loops in reboots.
iRMC says "processor detected->OK->green", but no CPU model, no speed, no cores/threads.
RAM module state says "configuration unknown" for all slots - both populated and empty. I have 2 types of CPUs and memory - all shows same behaviour and all were working fine before.
iRMC component status says all components are green.
Tried to empty up all PCI slots, resetting BIOS jumper, changing CPU and memory.
Will appreciate any help.

me@work
Product(s): Scaleo Pi2662, Primergy

Re: Primergy TX200 continuously reboots

Postby me@work » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:01

Hi,
your impression about this forum's sanity might be caused by the fact that this is the German language part, whilst there exists an English language section as well, which is (at least recently) actively managed by "Ask Fujitsu"...

Anyway, from what you wrote I'd assume that the machine's mainboard is broken. iRMC detects the presence of CPU and RAM, but the hardware initialisation through BIOS does not seem to proceed far enough to enumerate the devices.
Given the fact that this machine is out of support for several years now, you might have to give your favorite used parts marketplace a chance...

But (as I'd hope for you) the answer to your query in the English language part of this forum might differ. Good luck.

yand_ua
Product(s): Primergy TX200 S7

Re: Primergy TX200 continuously reboots

Postby yand_ua » Sun Jun 13, 2021 20:00

Thanks, pal!
Quiet stupid I feel me now... Thanks for clues!

Return to “Server Produkte”