Q704 bios issue

Moderator: ModTeam

gon6leung
Product(s): Fujitsu Stylistic Q704

Q704 bios issue

Postby gon6leung » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:22

I have got a problem on BIOS update for my Stylistic Q704
First I have upgrade my tablet to window 10 then I saw there have a BIOS update (update 1.31, current 1.11) so I tried download and update the BIOS under windows 10 but when I run the program, it automatic shutdown my tablet then goes into dark screen over 20 mins.
After 20 mins waiting, I tried to restart my tablet then it can goes into windows first time.
When I tried to restart again without any action, it goes to dark screen again and cannot see any BIOS screen and boot into windows.
After that I tried to reboot many time and wait more than 30 mins per each time but still not respone at all then I tried to remove the batttery and the CMOS battery but after that the power LED goes into white.

Caretaker
Product(s): LIFEBOOKs

Re: Q704 bios issue

Postby Caretaker » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:58

If i understand correctly then at the moment your device does not even start any more?
Even after removing ac adapter and battery and pressing the power button for a vew seconds?
If it is not possible anymore to start it, i recommend you to contact a local service partner for a check or a repair.

gon6leung
Product(s): Fujitsu Stylistic Q704

Re: Q704 bios issue

Postby gon6leung » Tue Oct 24, 2017 13:29

Yes. My device does not start again and I already try to remove ac adapter and battery then press power on but it still same.

I also contact to local support(Hong Kong)but they said my tablet was bought from America. So they cannot provide sevice for it.

Many thanks

Return to “STYLISTIC Tablet PC”