Won't boot and won't get in into bios uefi Celsius H 760

Moderator: ModTeam

Umer
Product(s): Fujitsu Celsius 760

Won't boot and won't get in into bios uefi Celsius H 760

Postby Umer » Wed Sep 16, 2020 22:22

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM .....(Greetings)
ITS OMER HERE

I am going to explain EVERYTHING plz tell if y have solution or something that's help me....

I download new bios version 1.29 for my fujitsu Celsius H 760 and installed it........... It's looks it's working fine .....after days I tried to access my bios by pressing F2...laptop create voice ttt as usual but I Just Got Black Screen with - sign on top left corner of screen However when I press F12 bootable menu working fine...... I tried everything and forum to solve the but failed....... Now quite after two days I again try to access bios and successful with one click.... I think black screen issues is because of I disabled integrated graphics a month ago ( I disabled nvidia(r) optimus(tm) technology bios ) ........When I tried to factors default bios it stuck......however when I restart with power button it's reseted.... I checked check integrated is enable.....
But it stuck when I tried to reset bios.needs to restart with power button.... But I rested bios....
......so I think problem solved .... Few hours latterI attach my usb and again black screen issue I take off usb and the issue is slove so I think it's because of usb So I quit this whole thing...... But 2 days later I want to install new operating system I again try to access bois and again black screen isuue anyway I started installing during installing laptop restarted as usual part of installing..... But it's converted to black screen........ I tried to access bio by pressing F2 but just blaclscrren with no sign and Same with F12.just black screen ...But it's create voices tttt ac usual when we prees f2 or f12.....
No boot to old or new operating system just black screen I don't uninstalled old op...
............I tried to take off battery for hours..... Take off ssd hhd.... But fail .............
Just tell me what is the issue.... Hardware or software..........Jazakallah Kheir ( Thank)
Attachments
IMG_20200917_023134.jpg
IMG_20200917_023134.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 5093 times
IMG_20200917_023142.jpg
IMG_20200917_023142.jpg (1.89 MiB) Viewed 5093 times

Return to “CELSIUS Workstations”