Loox N520 available in the UK yet?

All topics related to Handhelds. (SX45, PocketLOOX)
fireflashfive

Loox N520 available in the UK yet?

Postby fireflashfive » Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:42

Hello,<P>I am looking to buy a Loox N520, primarily for its satnav capabilities. Has the N520 been released for sale in the UK yet?<P>Doug.

explorer

Re: Loox N520 available in the UK yet?

Postby explorer » Sun Dec 04, 2005 19:09

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fireflashfive:<BR><B>Hello,<P>I am looking to buy a Loox N520, primarily for its satnav capabilities. Has the N520 been released for sale in the UK yet?<P>Doug.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>the original poster asked this question 2 weeeks ago and nobody from FS UK bothered to answer the question. how can FS UK sell this N520 if a simple question from a potential buyer couldn't be answered in a few days? pitty on you FS UK people.<p>[This message has been edited by explorer (edited 04 December 2005).]

fireflashfive

Re: Loox N520 available in the UK yet?

Postby fireflashfive » Mon Dec 05, 2005 13:59

[QUOTE]Originally posted by explorer:<BR>[B] the original poster asked this question 2 weeeks ago and nobody from FS UK bothered to answer the question. how can FS UK sell this N520 if a simple question from a potential buyer couldn't be answered in a few days? pitty on you FS UK people.<P>Hi Explorer,<P>Ironically, I work for Fujitsu, but not Fujitsu Siemens. I have contacted our own internal supply team and have been able to order an N520 via that route. Looking at some of the other questions posted on this forum, it does appear that FS are not actively looking here and answering questions. This seems to defeat the object, unless is it simply viewed as a place for the owners of FS equipment to help each other.

Return to “Handhelds (archive)”