how to flash loox 600 from germany to english

All topics related to Handhelds. (SX45, PocketLOOX)

how to flash loox 600 from germany to english

Postby » Fri Oct 15, 2004 19:59

please help me to flash. I use pocket 2002 on my loox 600 on germany is there any chanse to translate to english

Re: how to flash loox 600 from germany to english

Postby » Thu Nov 11, 2004 19:23

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kingdrom:<BR><B>please help me to flash. I use pocket 2002 on my loox 600 on germany is there any chanse to translate to english</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes, there is. Download the German PPC2002 Flash update as well as the English one. Install them both after downloading. They will extract their files into two different folders inside a folder called "fsc.tmp" on your hard drive. Add "GER" or "ENG" to the name of the directory they are installed in, so you know what is what. After that, copy the English ROM file into the German flash tool's folder. Write down the German ROM file's name. Then delete it. Rename the English ROM file to the file name you just wrote down. Then, start the flash tool. It will tell you what to do and after a few minutes you'll have a perfectly working English PPC2002 device. (I have tried this method myself and it really works, just don't mess up the thing with the file names).<P>Have fun<P>

Re: how to flash loox 600 from germany to english

Postby » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:47

Yes it realy works !<BR>My german loox600 is working in ENG since i buy it [img]/talk2/ubb-files/smile.gif[/img]

Return to “Handhelds (archive)”