Unable to install NT40 on F200 without serverstart

All topics related to Software & Operating systems
spin

Unable to install NT40 on F200 without serverstart

Postby spin » Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:58

Hi all , <BR>I´m providing the DPT drivers as mass storage but NT does not find any disk during the install process and aborts the installation . Do I have to manually install drivers for other components ? One point: the server goes ok with the serverstart install cd procedure so I think I´m doing something wrong during the manual installation . TNX<BR>

spook

Re: Unable to install NT40 on F200 without serverstart

Postby spook » Thu Mar 14, 2002 11:59

<A HREF="/talk2/ubb-files/Forum3/HTML/000108.html" TARGET=_blank>/talk2/ubb-files/Forum3/HTML/000108.html</A> <P>Having the same question on more places makes it not easyer for anny one.

spin

Postby spin » Fri Mar 15, 2002 11:20

Hey spook , it is just a way to expand the possibilities for obtaining a sollution , I think the problem can be focused either on the OS side or the Server side and maybe people is only entering in one or the other subject . <BR>Of course , do not worry if you do not know the answer .(Unless your job is to fix the forum´s questions).

spook

Postby spook » Fri Mar 15, 2002 12:20

Your right, but on the other forms where I come crospostings is not don. And somtimes I react on that.<P>But your question: Are you using IDE or SCSI<BR>and if SCSI what type (U, UW, U2W, 160, 320)?<P>If you are using SCSI newer as UW you need to install the drivers for the SCSI card during the installation (you get somewere a change to press F6 for aditional drivers).

nedjo_p

Postby nedjo_p » Sat Mar 16, 2002 17:37

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by spin:<BR><B>Hi all , <BR>I´m providing the DPT drivers as mass storage but NT does not find any disk during the install process and aborts the installation . Do I have to manually install drivers for other components ? One point: the server goes ok with the serverstart install cd procedure so I think I´m doing something wrong during the manual installation . TNX</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

nedjo_p

Postby nedjo_p » Sat Mar 16, 2002 17:38

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nedjo_p:<BR><B> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

Return to “Software & Operating systems (archive)”