WinDVD Serial Number

All topics related to Software & Operating systems

WinDVD Serial Number

Postby » Wed Aug 15, 2001 12:21

After a spate of problems with corrupted files I had to re-format my hard disk and re-install Windows Me from the recovery CD.<BR>It all went OK, except when I try to re-install WinDVD it asks for a serial number, and won't install without it. The WinDVD CD that Fujitsu Siemens supplied doesn't have a serial number printed on it, or on it's case. Any ideas where I find the serial number?

Re: WinDVD Serial Number

Postby » Fri Aug 24, 2001 15:00

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lester:<BR><B>After a spate of problems with corrupted files I had to re-format my hard disk and re-install Windows Me from the recovery CD.<BR>It all went OK, except when I try to re-install WinDVD it asks for a serial number, and won't install without it. The WinDVD CD that Fujitsu Siemens supplied doesn't have a serial number printed on it, or on it's case. Any ideas where I find the serial number?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You will find the serial number you require on the back of the original packet that the cd came in. <BR>

claus.arndt

Re: WinDVD Serial Number

Postby claus.arndt » Wed Sep 05, 2001 5:36

The Serial No. is printet on a label at the CD-cover.

Return to “Software & Operating systems (archive)”