Serverstart CD

All topics related to Server Products
thgi9600

Serverstart CD

Postby thgi9600 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 18:16

Hey, i cant find my Serverstart CD :-(<BR>Is it anywhere on the web where a can download it??<P>Thomas

Re: Serverstart CD

Postby » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:01

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thgi9600:<BR><B>Hey, i cant find my Serverstart CD :-(<BR>Is it anywhere on the web where a can download it??<P>Thomas</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ftp://ftp.fujitsu-siemens.com/outgoing<P>filr: ss5408.iso

Postby » Wed Dec 01, 2004 20:55

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Silver:<BR><B> ftp://ftp.fujitsu-siemens.com/outgoing<P>filr: ss5408.iso</B><P>I need also this CD but I cannot see this file on FTP server. Please help.<BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

rkl

Postby rkl » Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:55

I just downloaded the latest ServerStart CD image from here:<P>ftp://ftp.fujitsu-siemens.com/outgoing/ss/ServerStart_v5411.ISO<P>Looks like it got moved into the "ss" sub-directory. BTW, is it just me or is ftp.fujitsu-siemens.com a jumbled mess of files?<P>Update: Looks like they've just deleted that ISO from the /outgoing/ss/ tree - so the FTP site is indeed quite volatile (good job I got a copy of it before it got trashed!).<p>[This message has been edited by rkl (edited 09 December 2004).]

SparksSN

Postby SparksSN » Sat Dec 11, 2004 21:17

Please can you host the ISO on an FTP or Web server somewhere so that I can download it. I have a serious problem with a PRIMERGY 870 and I need the ServerStart CD to fix it.<P>Thanks in Advance,<BR> Simon Sparks<P><QUOTE><BR>ftp://ftp.fujitsu-siemens.com/outgoing/ss/ServerStart_v5411.ISO<P>ftp.fujitsu-siemens.com is a jumbled mess of files!<P>They've just deleted that ISO from the /outgoing/ss/ tree.<P>"Good job I got a copy of it before it got trashed!"<BR></QUOTE>

Return to “Server Products (archive)”