PRIMERGY 351 CFG File

All topics related to Server Products
MIGUEL ANGEL REDONDO

PRIMERGY 351 CFG File

Postby MIGUEL ANGEL REDONDO » Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:24

hello <BR>i need the CFG File !SNIFD11.CFG for my PRIMERGY 351 server. please if someone can help me...

Juggernaut

Re: PRIMERGY 351 CFG File

Postby Juggernaut » Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:55

what for is it? How do you come to this name?<P>Go here<BR> <A HREF="http://www.fsc-pc.de/support/SoftwareAssist_e.asp" TARGET=_blank>http://www.fsc-pc.de/support/SoftwareAssist_e.asp</A> <P>and select your product from the menu on the left. If this doesn't help please tell more: what OS, what other hardware, if you have windows tell what item has a "?" in the device manager.

MIGUEL ANGEL REDONDO

Postby MIGUEL ANGEL REDONDO » Sun Dec 07, 2003 21:52

Well, I need this file because recently I updated the memory modules that are EISA ports, and when you do this you have to run the EISA Configuration Utility and it needs this CFG file for my server.<BR>I have a PRIMERGY 300 (351) with 256 MB of RAM, dual pentium 200 MMX and a SCSI card ADAPTEC AHA 2940. My OS is WINDOWS 2000 SERVER but when I updated my memory server the system can´t start, it´s says me "EISA Configuration Error, run EISA Configuration Utility" and can,t boot because it´s says me can find SCSI boot too.<BR>The URL you send me haven´t this CFG file.<BR>If you can tell me anymore...<BR>THANKS...

MIGUEL ANGEL REDONDO

Postby MIGUEL ANGEL REDONDO » Sun Dec 07, 2003 22:05

Well, I need this file because recently I updated the memory modules that are EISA ports, and when you do this you have to run the EISA Configuration Utility and it needs this CFG file for my server.<BR>I have a PRIMERGY 300 (351) with 256 MB of RAM, dual pentium 200 MMX and a SCSI card ADAPTEC AHA 2940. My OS is WINDOWS 2000 SERVER but when I updated my memory server the system can´t start, it´s says me "EISA Configuration Error, run EISA Configuration Utility" and can,t boot because it´s says me can find SCSI boot too.<BR>The URL you send me haven´t this CFG file.<BR>If you can tell me anymore...<BR>THANKS...

Juggernaut

Postby Juggernaut » Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:00

The file is inside this download:<BR> <A HREF="http://www.fsc-pc.de/support/Description.asp?drvid=543" TARGET=_blank>http://www.fsc-pc.de/support/Description.asp?drvid=543</A> <P>This is a .exe which creates a bootdisk. Under WinXP I didn't succeed in unpacking, under Win2K it worked. Perhaps yopu have a Win9x or DOS machine somewhere, there you can surely unpack it. <P>Good Luck!

MIGUEL ANGEL REDONDO

Postby MIGUEL ANGEL REDONDO » Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:17

Thanks a lot for your help, the file I was looking for was here, the utility and the CFG file for my server. <BR>I think I´ve used it well but is there any manual or instruction file for the ECU, if is posible for the ECU of my server.<BR>Finally I used this utility and I´ve solved the first error mensage the server gives me but I have the second error yet, "NO SCSI BOOT DEVICE FOUND" why? the PCI SLOT where is my SCSI is EISA? then why tells me this...<BR>I have an ADAPTEC AHA 2940.<BR>Please if you could help me too...<BR>THANKS...

Juggernaut

Postby Juggernaut » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:06

Sorry, I have no Idea how the ECU looks like and how it is used. Basically I guess it's for service guys, not for the end user. But maybe call support and ask them where to get a manual - if there is no README on teh diskette?

MIGUEL ANGEL REDONDO

Postby MIGUEL ANGEL REDONDO » Sat Dec 13, 2003 15:50

Thanks a lot, i have found the error, was the SCSI BUS i changed it and it works perfectly.<BR>Other thing,'Unknown Devices' in Microsoft Windows 2000 Device Manager. I have read in the server start in Technical Hints on Operating System Installation there are files in the CD to solve this but I haven´t the CD and I can´t find this files in the web. Can you help me one more time?<BR>Thanks...

Return to “Server Products (archive)”