Primergy C150

All topics related to Server Products
krychu

Primergy C150

Postby krychu » Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:41

I have new one. When I start there's no Disk.<BR>I've got one SCSI drive connected to SCSI controler on PCI slot.<BR>How can I make it to see the drive?

Re: Primergy C150

Postby » Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:45

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by krychu:<BR><B>I have new one. When I start there's no Disk.<BR>I've got one SCSI drive connected to SCSI controler on PCI slot.<BR>How can I make it to see the drive?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Please describe in more detail.<P>What means "There's no disk". Does it not boot? (If that's the case please post teh EXACT error message)<P>Or do you get into the OS, but the SCSI Disk is not shown?<P>If the latter is the case:<P>- Is the SCSI Driver installed?<BR>- Is the Harddisk Partitioned?<BR>- Is the Harddisk Formatted?<BR>- What Operating System?<BR>

krychu

Re: Primergy C150

Postby krychu » Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:56

I found the reason<BR>Controller card wasn't inserted correctly.<BR>But I've other problem with this server. I try to install Netware5.1 on it but The drive is being seen as 8GB ( realy is 36). And I can't find proper SCSS drivers for NetWare. When I install drivers shipped with server NetWare Installation say me that is not valid driver.<BR>What can it be?<P>

Return to “Server Products (archive)”