Partner's Question

All topics related to Server Products
angelos

Partner's Question

Postby angelos » Sun Sep 01, 2002 0:28

Hi FSC, (this is a request for Official Info)<P>I would like to know the Fujitsu Siemens Partners, Distributors and Service Providers that exist/operate in Romania.<P>Please do not give me the e-mail of the person of FSC in Romania !<BR>I already have a problem with them ! Please inform me immediately (if anyone from FSC is looking at this Forum) <P>Thank you very much !<P>Ps: I could not find this information on the Web Site, so I am requesting this.

Re: Partner's Question

Postby » Mon Sep 02, 2002 9:23

I don't know if anyone from FSC is looking here, since this is a user to user forum.<P>The only contact I can find at the website is<BR> <A HREF="http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/rl/countries/contact/romania.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com/rl/countries/contact/romania.html</A> <P>...but that's probably the one that you already know. Try the Austrian Branch perhaps, I read somewhere on an italian FSC site that they do business with Romania, too.

angelos

Postby angelos » Wed Sep 18, 2002 16:53

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by angelos:<BR><B>Hi FSC, (this is a request for Official Info)<P>I would like to know the Fujitsu Siemens Partners, Distributors and Service Providers that exist/operate in Romania.<P>Please do not give me the e-mail of the person of FSC in Romania !<BR>I already have a problem with them ! Please inform me immediately (if anyone from FSC is looking at this Forum) <P>Thank you very much !<P>Ps: I could not find this information on the Web Site, so I am requesting this.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What is going on ???<P>Is FSC anywhere to be found ?

Postby » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:42

This is a user-to-user forum, so no FSC officials are looking here.<P>Contact FSC directly if you want info from them.

Return to “Server Products (archive)”