I'm looking for new Desktops but have little experience with it. I own and always use laptops for more than 10 years without buying a single desktop. I have a few questions.
First of, I will need a few desktop to replace the old ones for my own small advertising company. My staffs primarily use them for photo editing and those sort of things. Over here in Jakarta, there are many places those build desktop with our own specs so I'm looking for the right specs (minimum) to cut down the cost (just replaced all the printers and scanners).
I realize that the same processor always run faster on a desktop compare to a laptop. Ex, my new XPS that use P8600 Core 2 Duo @2.4GHz is less responsive compares to Pentium Dual Core 1.8Ghz Desktop. So my questions are:
1. What processor is good enough for my office?
2. Should I stick with XP instead of Vista and stick with 1 Gig RAM?
3. Do I need good Graphic card that has dedicated memory or can just use the one with the motherboard? (most only use Freehands and Photoshop).
4. What brand of LCD monitor is durable and cheap?
5. What the important things I should pay attention to about desktop computers (casing etc)?
seo company india