Vista upgrade Nero Problem

All topics related to Software & Operating systems

Moderator: ModTeam

cocoman

Vista upgrade Nero Problem

Postby cocoman » Thu May 10, 2007 17:25

Hi, I Bought a Scaleo P at the end of last year with the knowledge that I would get a free upgrade to Vista when it came out.

Little did I know that Nero 6 which came bundled with the Scaleo does not work with Vista. I feel like I've been let down here as I was never warned.

Does anyone know if there are procedures in place for other users like me to get a free version 0f Nero 7? Also does anyone know if there is a customer service email address? All I can find are phone numbers and I can't be bothered hanging on the line for hours waiting for a response.

Dave O

Postby Dave O » Wed May 16, 2007 0:58

Yep, Nero 6 wont run on vista. I doubt that they will upgrade you. But you can get Nero 7 (OEM version) at http://www.ebuyer.com for under £3.00. Why so cheep, well its the OEM version not the full suite. But you rarely get the full program on new machines anyway. With OEM software you wont get product suport from Nero, as they assume you are a system buyer. I will say one thing I was a big fan of Nero untill Nero 7 came in. Its buggy and nero realy droped the ball on this one. I have 3 computers and its not running properly on 2. I got sick of the problems. paid £40 and got roxio. problems solved....... :lol:

Return to “Software & Operating systems”