This forum helps me with my problem YES/NO?

All topics related to Software & Operating systems

Moderator: ModTeam

This forum helps me with my problem...

yes, it helped me!
33%
no, it's useless.
40%
I'm a first time visitor, so I've no idea.
27%

Total votes: 15

laura

This forum helps me with my problem YES/NO?

Postby laura » Mon Jan 23, 2006 21:17

Nice option this forum, but is it really usefull to you?

Mike_26

Postby Mike_26 » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:09

Fujitsu-Siemens don't seem to make any posts on this forum, but users can get their problem solved from other users. I'm sure some people don't get a result, but others do.
Lots of PC manufacturers don't have a forum anyway, so I think it's an added bonus to the support, even if it is not always that useful.

Phil K

Re:

Postby Phil K » Sat Mar 11, 2006 18:45

Mike_26 wrote:Fujitsu-Siemens don't seem to make any posts on this forum, but users can get their problem solved from other users. I'm sure some people don't get a result, but others do.
Lots of PC manufacturers don't have a forum anyway, so I think it's an added bonus to the support, even if it is not always that useful.

Well, I personally find the forum as little help as the help line. Compared to Medion, the people they have on the F-S one are gormless. The set answer they seem to have is "You need an anti-virus...." "I've got one" "Er...you need an anti-virus...." "I'VE BLOODY GOT ONE !!!!!" "Well...if you have an anti-virus on...." :roll:

Mike_26

Postby Mike_26 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 21:20

This forum is for users helping other users. Fujitsu-Siemens Computers make that clear when you enter the forum, so don't expect any input from them.
I cannot comment on the helpline as I have not used it.

Mike

Regandor

Re:

Postby Regandor » Thu Apr 06, 2006 17:06

I havent got any help from nobody.. :cry:
I still dont know how to fix my Scaleo L D1520

Alesi

Postby Alesi » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:14

@laura: Are you one of the FS marketing people? Or what´s the reason of the survey? :D

I think it´s a great possibility to change experience with other users and it is a free service. 8)
Why should FS write in this forum? See the quote and you can call the FS hotline if you have an important problem that will need a quick solve.
Conditions of Use for the Fujitsu Siemens Computers Forum
...It is a platform for users to help other users and provides
them with an opportunity to communicate in text form and so to learn from each other...

clod

Postby clod » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:35

I think these forums are great for getting the help needed with out the techno-gobble you get form some help desks (not used the FS one) In return for getting assistance on your problem you might even find that you can help someone else out with theirs!

Return to “Software & Operating systems”