Downloads - can't see them

All topics related to notebooks
bhtm

Downloads - can't see them

Postby bhtm » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:55

I am trying to get to the download section on support for some drivers. I choose 'notebook' 'amilo' then the model number. After that it doesn't show anything. I've tried other laptops and it works fine. Why can't I see it on mine? Am I missing java or some software to view this?

DeVries

Re: Downloads - can't see them

Postby DeVries » Fri Nov 25, 2005 14:00

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bhtm:<BR><B>I am trying to get to the download section on support for some drivers. I choose 'notebook' 'amilo' then the model number. After that it doesn't show anything. I've tried other laptops and it works fine. Why can't I see it on mine? Am I missing java or some software to view this?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Try deleting all your cookies from fujitsu-siemens, restart browser and try again.<P>

bhtm

Postby bhtm » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:23

<BR>I just tried that and still nothing...The area that should show all the drivers shows nothing.<P>I really feel like there must be a setting that I'm missing on my setup.

bhtm

Postby bhtm » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:01

<BR>Can someone help please?<P>M7400<BR>XP

DeVries

Postby DeVries » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:49

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bhtm:<BR><B><BR>Can someone help please?<P>M7400<BR>XP</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Try selecting a different model. Can you see downloads? What model do you want downloads for? <P>Did you try deleting ALL your cookies (not just the ones from fsc)?<BR>

bhtm

Postby bhtm » Sat Dec 10, 2005 20:17

Thanks for all the help, but I worked out the problem.<P>Norton configuration with blocking ads/popups was hampering it.<P>Just needed to disable before going to FS site.

Return to “Notebooks (archive)”