Amilo M3438G Remote

All topics related to notebooks
dave_howlett

Amilo M3438G Remote

Postby dave_howlett » Mon Oct 24, 2005 13:23

Me again!<P>Before I wiped the XP Home install with the Power Cinema installed, I could not get any response out of the remote control. Is there anything specific you have to do, or should it just work? Can the remote be used within Windows, or is it just for use using the Power Cinema program?

pfgiz

Re: Amilo M3438G Remote

Postby pfgiz » Sun Dec 04, 2005 20:48

Me too... I'm unsure if it's my remote that's died, the IR port that's died or a piece of software that's missing.. Any help would be great.. Before I loose my mind and get this laptop exchanged....!!!!!

Borkar

Postby Borkar » Sun Dec 04, 2005 21:35

Hi!<BR>Try the following:<BR>-remove ac adapter<BR>-remove battery of the notebook, wait 10 minutes, press the power button 5 seconds long, insert battery<BR>-load motherboard Bios Optimal Defaults<BR>-flash motherboard bios (1.06rc or 1.10c)<BR>-load motherboard Bios Optimal Defaults<BR>-remove battery of the notebook, wait 10 minutes, press the power button 5 seconds long, insert battery<P>sounds strange, but should help.<P>Regards<BR>Borkar
Mx43x Lagging issue Image
-> Infos und Status
-> FAQs und News
-> Discussions

pfgiz

Postby pfgiz » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:19

This works...!!!!!! <P>My remote lives on.....<P>Many thanks..

Mowdie_Wark

Postby Mowdie_Wark » Mon Dec 05, 2005 18:05

Worked for me! How the hell did you figure that one out? I've worked in IT for 7+ years and would never have figured that one out!<P>Is there a driver that allows it to move the mouse pointer in XP though?

woland1980

Postby woland1980 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 23:50

THIS REALLY WORKS!!!! <BR>THX FOR YOUR HELP, MY REMOTE IS BACK!

Borkar

Postby Borkar » Sat Dec 10, 2005 20:21

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Is there a driver that allows it to move the mouse pointer in XP though?[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I dont know. Didnt find anything like that so far.<P>No problem guys. I am glad that it works now. ;o)<P>I think advertisement is not allowed. But anyway, if you can speak German have a look at <A HREF="http://www.amilo-forum.de" TARGET=_blank>www.amilo-forum.de</A> Most people get very good inofficial support powered by users like me there. I am also there most times.<P>Regards<BR>Borkar
Mx43x Lagging issue Image

-> Infos und Status

-> FAQs und News

-> Discussions

pfgiz

Postby pfgiz » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:58

Almost worth learning German for...

pfgiz

Postby pfgiz » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:59

Almost worth learning German for...