Lifebook C1320 Microphone Problems

All topics related to notebooks
Ampersand

Lifebook C1320 Microphone Problems

Postby Ampersand » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:41

Hi there,<P>I just bought a Lifebook C1320 and it cannot pick up any sound from a plugged-in microphone.<P>I have checked that it is plugged into the correct (pink) jack and that the volume settings are correct (microphone volume is high and selected as recording device in Control Panel).<P>Realtek detects that a microphone has been plugged in, but no sound is picked up.<P>There are no updated drivers on the Realtek website for this laptop's soundcard (ACL260).<P>Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?<P>thanks!!

cell1

Re: Lifebook C1320 Microphone Problems

Postby cell1 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 18:24

I have the same problem.<BR>Please hepl me...

amiloA1655-20

Postby amiloA1655-20 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:03

It seems like you're not the only ones with this problem.

elsassmann

Postby elsassmann » Mon Nov 28, 2005 22:07

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ampersand:<BR><B>Hi there,<P>I just bought a Lifebook C1320 and it cannot pick up any sound from a plugged-in microphone.<P>I have checked that it is plugged into the correct (pink) jack and that the volume settings are correct (microphone volume is high and selected as recording device in Control Panel).<P>Realtek detects that a microphone has been plugged in, but no sound is picked up.<P>There are no updated drivers on the Realtek website for this laptop's soundcard (ACL260).<P>Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?<P>thanks!!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>J'ai le même problème sur mon Lifebook C1320.<BR>Mon microphone ne pas détecté. <BR>D'avance merci pour votre aide.<BR>

Return to “Notebooks (archive)”