3438g - No Infrared

All topics related to notebooks
matt156

3438g - No Infrared

Postby matt156 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:55

I cannot find the infrared in device manager or the control panel. Am I to assume that it is ONLY for the remote control, and not for Windows use?

s3.1416onu

Re: 3438g - No Infrared

Postby s3.1416onu » Mon Sep 26, 2005 15:47

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by matt156:<BR><B>I cannot find the infrared in device manager or the control panel. Am I to assume that it is ONLY for the remote control, and not for Windows use?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hello there 3438g:<P>I am having the same prob, but it seems that fujitsu-siemens has not shed any light regarding this query.<P>If you may ask so, I need this infrared device to sychronize it with my mobile phone (Nokia PC Suite, my phone is equipped with it, but my as for my notebook, I have no idea where its infrared device/port is located at, that if, my notebook really has one.<P>

s3.1416onu

Postby s3.1416onu » Mon Sep 26, 2005 15:50

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by matt156:<BR><B>I cannot find the infrared in device manager or the control panel. Am I to assume that it is ONLY for the remote control, and not for Windows use?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hello there 3438g:<P>I am having the same prob, but it seems that fujitsu-siemens has not shed any light regarding this query.<P>If you may ask so, I need this infrared device to sychronize it with my mobile phone (Nokia PC Suite, my phone is equipped with it, but my as for my notebook, I have no idea where its infrared device/port is located at, that if, my notebook really has one.<P>

Gordanius

Postby Gordanius » Sat Nov 05, 2005 0:03

IR just for remote control<BR>it's not possible to use it with phone ( for the moment ? )

Return to “Notebooks (archive)”