C-6555 Audio problem with CS4281

All topics related to notebooks

C-6555 Audio problem with CS4281

Postby » Tue Aug 07, 2001 15:57

Hi!<BR>I dunno if its a notebook fault, driver fault<BR>or software fault, but I'm tring to run the NI-B4 that is a synthesis software that emulates an organ sound.The problem is that sometimes there r glitches and pops in the sound. I think its not the synthesis soft, because this happens at the win98SE start too<BR>where the jingle plays.But all seems ok,no IRQ conflicts, btw I still cant get the Unknown device go away...and when I play CD audio it doesnt happen too, so I think there is something with the wave generation, anyone can help ? Could it be the Unknown device ? <P>Thanks for ur help !!!

BOY

Re: C-6555 Audio problem with CS4281

Postby BOY » Mon Aug 13, 2001 10:18

Dear Edoardo,<P>This Unkown device listed in your device manager, is maybe an ACPI system device.<P>To correct this, you will need your driver & utility CD.<BR>After selecting your Lifebook and O.S. you can install the FUJ02B1 system device.<P>To correct those glitches and pops in the sound, the Volume Control settings must not be set to its maximum. <P>

Re: C-6555 Audio problem with CS4281

Postby » Thu Aug 16, 2001 11:58

Thank you very much [img]/talk2/ubb-files/smile.gif[/img] I'm going to try to keep volume low; as for the FUJ02B1 system device I downloaded this but an utility PMSET98 installs but I keep getting the unknown device, perhaps some setting is wrong ? <P>THANKS

Return to “Notebooks (archive)”